you're all going to think i'm crazy...

It probably won't be a problem for you, but I thought I should share this. I took my mom to WDW in December (so it was a cooler month), 10 years ago. She's the type who only wears dresses, and at the time, she would never go out without nylons. She gets hot easily, and since we're used to cooler weather, Florida during the winter was still warmer than we like. She insisted on wearing the nylons anyway, and by the end of the day she had what we affectionately nicknamed 'flaming ankles.' They were the brightest, firey red and they were really uncomfortable. It lasted the rest of our vacation, too, and they really were rather unattractive. We got many a laugh out of them, but she wasn't getting married, so it didn't matter as much.

For those of you worried about your thighs rubbing together, you can buy an anti-chafing gel by Monistat. My mom used to powder her thighs before going out on a hot day, and it always worried me because of cancer. So when this stuff came out, I bought it for her and she says it works great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter