Your whine of the day...

I'm trying to fill a job opening in my department and it's proving to be waaaay harder than we expected when we terminated the employee that previously held it. We're in a cycle of fairly high local unemployment and an industry that has been decimated by lay-offs over the past 3 years. Where are the candidates I need? Where?!? We actually though we had a selection made twice now and both candidates have unexpectedly been disqualified for really odd reasons.

:faint: I've got to get somebody in here because the rest of us are wearing out and our overall performance is slipping but no person is better than the wrong person, KWIM?

I hate groups that decide to play Photo Scavenger Hunt in our store. Had a church group in last week and found one of their point charts they left behind. It wouldn't be a big deal, but things like "Everyone fit onto a display bed" and "Everyone has on purple jewelry" means they are making a mess of the store. We are understaffed and have a ton to do already, we don't need to be putting shoe boxes away because you all had to wear high heels for a pic.:headache:

I hate groups that decide to play Photo Scavenger Hunt in our store. Had a church group in last week and found one of their point charts they left behind. It wouldn't be a big deal, but things like "Everyone fit onto a display bed" and "Everyone has on purple jewelry" means they are making a mess of the store. We are understaffed and have a ton to do already, we don't need to be putting shoe boxes away because you all had to wear high heels for a pic.:headache:
:furious: That's actually quite appalling. As a parent whose child routinely participated in church youth activities, I'd have been incensed if the leadership arranged such a stupid, intrusive thing. I'd encourage you to contact that church and bring it to the attention of the youth leaders - hopefully they were just too obtuse to realize the consequences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter