Your whine of the day...

:mad: The little screw that holds my glasses together just fell out and of course I lost it because I can't see without my glasses. The optical place doesn't open until noon and I'm having trouble DIS'ing because if I move my laptop to where I can read the screen, it's too far away to reach the keyboard...:teleport:

:mad: The little screw that holds my glasses together just fell out and of course I lost it because I can't see without my glasses. The optical place doesn't open until noon and I'm having trouble DIS'ing because if I move my laptop to where I can read the screen, it's too far away to reach the keyboard...:teleport:
....talk about a NIGHTMARE...:eek:

It is my middle son's birthday. He is being a pill to his brothers and trying to spring last minute plans on me.

Once again I got a bill for testing that I never had done, on a day that I had no appointments, with a doctor I have never heard of, at a location that I definitely have never been to and don't know where it is. This happens to me every couple of months. While my name isn't "Jane Smith," it's common enough; for example, there are 5 of "me" at my (real) doctor's office, but they somehow manage to always bill the correct "me," unlike all these other doctors' offices.

What's even more concerning is wondering, since I've never even heard of this place, let alone been there, how on earth did they get my name, address, phone number, and insurance info (yes, my insurance paid a portion of the charge, I received an EOB from them the same day as the bill)???

....I don't think most of my students are going to pass the PARRC test this year....

I started carrying around in my purse, upstairs in my bedroom and downstairs in my kitchen glasses repair kits since they have additional screws, tightening screwdriver type thing, etc. I seem to be a bad magnet for glasses with loose screws lol.

....my BIL planned a vow renewal for him and my sister on my DD's birthday. In Florida. The day after Easter. We are spending our Easter in airports.
.....gee, and I thought you would have whined about not getting three feet of air....popcorn::

The other night i couldn’t find my glasses. I wasn’t wearing my contacts so I couldn’t see. Hell is going to be looking for your glasses while blind for an eternity

ALL the kids are driving me crazy today. I locked myself out of the house, and way too much going on today.

Had to use my warranty thru ATT on a cell phone and so far both cell phones that they sent are not working. Yesterday one of the phones somehow got on a suspended list therefore no service. Got sent a new phone again last night so crossing my fingers that this one will work.

This was Tuesday. Forgot about this thread or I would have posted then. For your reading pleasure.

I screwed up the locker combination a the gym Tuesday morning. After I'd taken my shower. With no clothes available.

I had to wrap 3 towels around my thinner-but-still-79-pound-overweight body and go find the manager to let me back in my locker.

When I was younger, I would have been totally humiliated. Tuesday, I figured I'd already gotten through the worst of what could happen, but knocked on wood, just in case it wasn't!

Ugh, why do I pay so much for a doctor's visit and still end up doing their job for them.
Took my ds in yesterday (high deductible so everything is OOP). He is automatically considered to have Lyme because of symptoms. Has bloodwork ordered and an X-ray done ($$$$$$). In the mean time he is prescribed antibiotics but upon checking he cannot take them with the current meds he is taking. The doc knows about those meds, we even discussed them at this visit.
How is it that I can take 2 minutes to look up interactions while waiting at the lab yet the doctor can't BEFORE he prescribes them?
It is irritating, isn't that part of a doctor's job, isn't that why they ask what meds you are taking? This doc is great in every other way, but this has me really annoyed.

The moon's getting full. That's good for looking at it or taking pictures of it, but it isn't good if you're one of those persons whose sleep is messed up by moonlight. I'm not kidding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter