Your very shortest wait for RSR?

tinkermomma said:
I want to hear those of who feel they "lucked out" brag about it to me. :drive:

Conversely, those of you that feel you may have had the longest wait ever may also feel free to share those times...

Because complaining can be fun too :mic:

I have rode RSR's at least 25 times (June, September, and October). Longest wait in the single rider line was 45 min. And shortest was walking right on with no wait! I had 15 minute waits today. I have never stood in line for a fast pass and I was never at RSR'S first thing in the morning. I refuse to rush to get there and it has worked out well for me. I have yet to see the the buildings in the regular standby line...and that's totally ok with me!

The single rider line is the way to go if u don't mind being separated from your party...u can possibly still end up in the same car as your friend, and if u don't, then it's possible that you will end up racing each other! But the best part is...you will have fun no matter what!!!

None, my friend and I were at DCA on Monday oct 23. We got in line at the gates for the EMH early and then did the wide right technique, we ended up being on the very first car in the morning :D. Thanks disboards!!!!!!!!

Did you use the regular entry gate or were you resort guests using the resort entry?

That is exciting to hear because we have a HUGE party going and we'll be arriving next week. Maybe we'll be lucky too. pixiedust:

Longest was 2.5 hours, DD16 and I did a trip for her 16th birthday, CL had just opened about 3 weeks before, we did the stand by line for our first ride because we wanted to see the queue. Wait time was posted as 2 hours but it broke down so we actually waited about 2.5 hours. After that we have only done the SR line, shortest wait was about 10 minutes (we got lucky that they opened the ride and no one realized so we were able to get in line quickly), longest wait in the SR line was 40 minutes or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter