Your very shortest wait for RSR?

tinkermomma

Mouseketeer
I want to hear those of who feel they "lucked out" brag about it to me. :drive:

Conversely, those of you that feel you may have had the longest wait ever may also feel free to share those times...

Because complaining can be fun too :mic:

During our week long Sep trip we didn't wait at all one morning (had hotel EE and was behind the rope through Carsland, walked right all through the queue and were in the first set of ride vehicles). We also waited 55 minutes one night around 8 pm in the sweltering heat.

Shortest Wait: 10 minutes (had a fast pass)
Longest wait: 2 hrs 35 minutes (arrived at rope drop, but it broke down when we were only about 5 minutes from getting on. We decided to wait it out .. Finally came back up 2 hours and 15 minutes later).

We got right on with the Fast Pass.

We also waited when the sign said 60 min but got on in about 45min.

I'm still waiting...... And will continue to wait.....
We don't arrive in Anaheim until January 28, 2013.

We'll have a 5-day hopper, so will see what the crowds are like then.

geemo

I want to hear those of who feel they "lucked out" brag about it to me. :drive:
rsr_empty.jpg

The end of the Verizon Cars Land party on October 4.
RSR was still running, without a single guest waiting :goodvibes

cl_empty.jpg

30 minutes in the Single Rider line during the first week of August. And to make it even better, I ended up sitting next to my friend too! :cool1:

About 5 minutes last Friday (10/19). I had a FP and was a party of one so they sent me with a group of 5 to the handicapped boarding area and we got right on. I was stoked!:thumbsup2

My husband, mom, and 2 of my 4 kids waited just under 90 minutes, and then I got a rider swap for myself and 1 of my other kids, and we waited less then 10 minutes. We got there at rope dropping also :)

5 minutes in single rider.

Under 15 minutes with fast pass.

And no way in heck we were ever doing standby.

About as long as it took to walk through the Single Rider line and be pointed to lines to get into.

Longest: not sure about the time. Waited in the SR line around 20 minutes, were pretty close to the seating CM, then there was a ride stop. Waited it out about 20 minutes, ride got going again, then just long enough to be seated in our cars.

Neither was terribly painful. So glad DS is big and brave enough for the Single Rider line on RSR!

We walked right on in the standby line when the park first opened that morning. Granted, we waited close to an hour at the gate waiting for it to open, but at least that time wasn't "park time", you know?

We waited 45 minutes in stand by after it had been down and then used our FPs and were on again in about 10 minutes.

We were staying at the Grand Californian and used Early Entry. By arriving 15 minutes after park opening I was able to waited for under five minutes in the single rider line with minimal waiting for entry.

Granted, this was in October, so I'm not sure how well it would work in high season. My observation was that the majority of folks doing early entry were families with small kids, so most of the groups were unwilling to be separated.

None, my friend and I were at DCA on Monday oct 23. We got in line at the gates for the EMH early and then did the wide right technique, we ended up being on the very first car in the morning :D. Thanks disboards!!!!!!!!

10 min in single rider line yesterday morning during EE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter