Your User Name

Mine is one of my favorite shows.
I was not feeling very creative when I made this account. xD

one of my nicknames is m&m, so i used it

Ginny is one of my favorite characters in Harry Potter and I'm a girl and I've always been attatched to the number 102 but it's not my favorite number though.

Mine is my msn name.
But everyone calls me a diva.
And the 122094 is 12(month) 20 (day) 94 (year)

My username is something I came up with.

whs for my old high school
and singingrose because I thought it was cool, and because I was in choir.

Most people here call me Coral from my many vmk names :) I was RoyalCoralQueen, CoralHibiscus and Hibiscucflower there. oh and my RoyalCoralQueen character was AveChristineDaae at one point before they had me change it a full year after I had the character!

Amanda Sparks-Character in a story I wrote in 8th grade (basically, she's a teen witch who saves the world...like Hermoine but cooler lol)

730-My birthday (7/30)

wdw for disney world llama cuz i like them and dancer becuase i am and irish dancer

All of your usernames are so creative! jeeze mine is so blah.

all it means is nikki (my name hehe) loves jeter (derek jeter,shortstop on the yankees duh!) :]]]]

there is no meaning to my username at all. :(
hehe.

Well I was 12 and it was a song out at the time.
:rolleyes:

Mine's kinda lame. I like piglet when I was younger, but I had no creativity when I made the user name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter