Your User Name

ThePurpleMorphy

morph feels purple
Is there an inside joke or explaination to your user name? If so tell us!

Ok so I was forcing my BFF to watch Treasure Planet because she didn't remember it. I asked what she did know while I was searching for the DVD. She said she remembered B.E.N. the crazy robot and Morph that was a purple blob of goo.

-she didn't just call morphy purple-

So I explained to her that morph was actually red. She (wanting to tick me off), started a small argument about it.

It ended up that I watched the movie by myself in the long run. My friend was too tired to stay up (I can't blame her, it was like 2 in the morning).

So, that's where my name came from. Now when ever we mention Treasure Planet we call morph purple.

So, anymore inside jokes we need to know about?

mineeee was my VMK name since i used to just come on here for the vmk board.

Erm.. Well, i love smiling and stuff, most people in my school know me as Smiley Elin. Anyway, i love smiling and i think odd socks are amazing. So basically, Smiley Socks came from there. xD

Uhmm.. it was my name on VMK. And when I first signed up for DIS, I mainly went on the VMK boards.
Previously I had a DIS account that was called AbsoluteAwesome, on which I had like 350 posts.
But then I lost the password.
Goodbye old DIS account.
So I made a new one. :D

mineeee was my VMK name since i used to just come on here for the vmk board.

aren't you so sad they closed that, my VMK name was CutieYouKnowIt!!

but my name is pretty explanitory As in i'm a princess and i love Pins, but i was gonna have it do with Disney snob because i'm a Class A Disney Snob

My name is:
nickkevingirl93

Nick Jonas, I liked him a lot,
and Kevin Jonas, I liked him a lot too~ so I put them together, to NickKevingirl93~ and the year 1993, is the year I was born........
I don't like NIck JOnas anymore, just Kevin....so I don't really like my name anymore! LOL! But I keep it! hehe!

Tinkerbell was my favourite character when I joined the DIS and 4/24 is my birthday. :)

Well..

Lets do some pointers :

I was Squawkin on VMK

I made Squawkin a male...*dont ask me why, i dont remember*

So I needed a new account name.

For the life of me, i couldnt think of one.

So..i thought "Squeak" i tried multiple variations of "Squeakers" etc. eventually i said "This is my GIRL account, so i might as well be MS.squeakers"

Fastforward.

I wanted people ont he VMK board to know that i was the same name here that i was on VMK. So i just kept it, but people in VMK started calling me "Mouse Noise" because they couldnt say my name.

One day i said "Just call me Mouse :)"

Which i didnt think much of, but now i realize it was the perfect name for me :

Mouse = Mickey/Minnie species
Mouse = the name of a girl in one of my favorite books "Otherwise known as shelia the great"
Mouse = My voice cracks a lot
Mouse = theyre adorable *but not as cute as rats*

Mouse just..overall describes who i am.

So..yeah :)

I love the show House... and you have to admit-Hugh Laurie is hot. And my number in basketball is 11 and thats pretty much my favorite number ever. And 20 is the jersey number of the guy i used to like when i was like, 10, but the number has just always stuck.

Mine was my VMK name.
Also I used to love Kingdom Hearts.

Well Shelton is my name, but the username 'shelton' was already taken, so I just put Shelton123.

well aimbier was my vmk name yes the good old vmk'ers nd 31 was the guy i liked in 8th grade's basketball number. (p.s. i still like him nowwere in h.s.) p.s.s. it's also arods number backwards bc 13 is unlucky nd i'm superstitous

k-shong is my nickname.
it is a mixture of my first and last name.
kinda like a-rod or something.
it's what my friends call me.
and 99 is my softball number an the number of my favorite baseball player [so taguchi] and just an all around good number.
:]

Uhmm..I LOVE MASON MUSSO! soo..you can pretty much see why i picked my screenname.:rolleyes1

Well, back when i joined Genie from aladdin was my favorite disney character ( still is) so i just added fan and got my username :) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter