Your thoughts on the Tropicana

Tropicana rooms are small. We are a family of 2 so they were always fine for us but I wouldnt want to have to try and figure out a air mattress on the floor there.

Tropicana is refurbishing their rooms. Michael Bowling on the DIS Unplugged podcast has said on the podcasts that he and his wife have stayed there a few times and really like it.

Good to know, thanks for that. I am having DL withdrawals since me AP expired 2 weeks ago:scared1: and couldnt renew it. I'm all in on my October trip to WDW but I am missing Disneyland with a fierceness (and I'm on spring break right now feeling like I should be there rather than here).

For my future plans I am thinking Tropicana just moved up on the list.:thumbsup2

We actually just stayed there a few weeks ago. The rooms were alright, the pillows were the worst, and the breakfast was really good. And since it has the hide-away couch, I did try them. But they have no availability for the 7 nights we needed. Unfortunately we're going during one of those stinking Disney races, so a lot of the places are booked (Park Place, Fairfield) and thus driving up prices everywhere else.

Feel your pain on those pillows! You could keep checking as well once you secure another spot - that happened to us last year when we went around Columbus Day, but I kept checking every morning like a dog on a bone and it did open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter