your shopping list while at DL

First thing that came to mind was the potato head accessories and then I read your post and that was the first thing on your list!!

Always a pin for the lanyard!

My daughter and I are hooked in the lightweight scarves!! There are tons of designs and we love them!! In the summer we get them wet and then use them to keep cool while standing in line :)

However I always go to the outlet befor the park and load up there first!!

We spend very little on souvenirs, I buy just one thing - a keychain every time I go; $8-$10 for a memento that will remind you year round of the Disney Spirit! :)

Never been to Disneyland before, but so looking forward to our vacation in June. Been to WDW many times and truly enjoy the shopping. My daughter and I will shop for:
Mugs
Lanyards
Jiminy Cricket (anything) she collects them
Thinking about the gallery cd/photo pass
Hoodies/Sweat shirts - not to many at WDW, more T-shirts and summer clothing there

I've seen a few people mention a 'gallery CD'. May I ask...what is it? :confused3

The Gallery is a cd full of DL and DCA pictures. you know... the ones you wish you could take but too many people in your way ;). Well.. Apparently you can buy the gallery cd ($60.00) and get a photo pass cd for free with it (Pictures of you and your family that CM take of you)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter