your shopping list while at DL

brookies_mommy

<font color=deeppink>I'm good on the basics<br><fo
I'm working on making mine..

So far I have on it-

Mr. potato head accessories

Galley cd with free Photo Pass Cd

Silhouettes on main street

silhouettes, vinylmation, mouse ears, picture frame, ornament, hoodie, lanyard, magnets, pins. Anyhting that I can find that has villains. Also anything I find that I like. We go once a year so I save all year for this trip.

silhouettes, vinylmation, mouse ears, picture frame, ornament, hoodie, lanyard, magnets, pins. Anyhting that I can find that has villains. Also anything I find that I like. We go once a year so I save all year for this trip.

oOOOooo I forgot mouse ears!! and Pins!! and hoodies!!

We got mouse ears for the kids first night (I snuck out and got them on world of disney) and had them sitting in the room when they got up the next morning. I think they think Mickey brought them.

Other than that, we don't do a ton of stuff. The kids all had $25 of Christmas money they could use on whatever they wanted. My oldest did build your own light saber, my middle got some candy and plastic toys, I bought the youngest a stuffed pluto and goofy.

The only major purchase I made was the gallery combo cd and some scrapbook stuff.

Now don't ask me how much I spent on my favorite foods there...LOL! That's where the money really went!

oOOOooo I forgot mouse ears!! and Pins!! and hoodies!!

i get anew pair of mouse ears and lanyard everytime. I seem to fill up my lanyard pretty quick. I take them all with me and pick and choose which one I want to wear. I have them "themed" or try to categorize the pins so they match.

We got mouse ears for the kids first night (I snuck out and got them on world of disney) and had them sitting in the room when they got up the next morning. I think they think Mickey brought them.

Other than that, we don't do a ton of stuff. The kids all had $25 of Christmas money they could use on whatever they wanted. My oldest did build your own light saber, my middle got some candy and plastic toys, I bought the youngest a stuffed pluto and goofy.

The only major purchase I made was the gallery combo cd and some scrapbook stuff.

Now don't ask me how much I spent on my favorite foods there...LOL! That's where the money really went!

HAHA on the food! I hear ya LOUD and CLEAR!! Can you get the mouse ears with the name on it in World of Disney? DD will need new one's as her last one was the birthday one! I think I'll bring my last pair :)

I agree, we spent a lot of money on food. I think DH had to have a chimichanga at least once day and a churro. I had to have dole whips and a corn dog. We also had to have a monte cristo and Pomme Frittes. We spent so much on food but it was all worth it.

HAHA on the food! I hear ya LOUD and CLEAR!! Can you get the mouse ears with the name on it in World of Disney? DD will need new one's as her last one was the birthday one! I think I'll bring my last pair :)

Yes, they personalize them there. :)

Ooh, good thread idea! :)

I've got:

*a new coffee cup - I'm making it my tradition to get a new coffee mug with each DL trip, then I can use it at work and think of DL. :goodvibes It's a new tradition, as I only have one mug so far.

*Build-a-Bear - for dd

*Lego store - for ds

*possibly silhouettes

*keychain, small but fun reminder

*small snow globe for dd's collection

*new astroblaster or some Star Wars souvenir for ds

*any cute fridge magnets or photo frames I can't pass up

I'm not sure what else...we tend to go for smaller items. We'll just have to see what jumps out at me! :thumbsup2

Ooh, good thread idea! :)

I've got:

*a new coffee cup - I'm making it my tradition to get a new coffee mug with each DL trip, then I can use it at work and think of DL. :goodvibes It's a new tradition, as I only have one mug so far.

*Build-a-Bear - for dd

*Lego store - for ds

*possibly silhouettes

*keychain, small but fun reminder

*small snow globe for dd's collection

*new astroblaster or some Star Wars souvenir for ds

*any cute fridge magnets or photo frames I can't pass up

I'm not sure what else...we tend to go for smaller items. We'll just have to see what jumps out at me! :thumbsup2

MY DD has been into snow globes lately.. That may be something to get her started on.. Thanks..

I agree, we spent a lot of money on food. I think DH had to have a chimichanga at least once day and a churro. I had to have dole whips and a corn dog. We also had to have a monte cristo and Pomme Frittes. We spent so much on food but it was all worth it.

GAH the chimichangas are my weakness!!!! :rotfl: With the "hot" sauce they provide, it's quite delicious I must say :thumbsup2.

But DL is definitely where I pig out, for sure popcorn::.

As far as shopping...I always have to get at least one new pin. And a new hat is usually in store for each trip. Whether it's one I buy from DLR or another Disney store or I buy elsewhere. Example, for Halloween last year I went to Party City and bought Maleficient horns :banana:. We kept track over the course of the day and I ended up with 36 comments/questions about where I got my horns!! Craziness. We weren't even counting the stares and private family comments :rotfl2:.

For this next trip, I got myself the hat Jafar wears :cool2:. It's pretty stylish.

Silhouettes (but we only do this once as children in our family- there is a nice collection of my brother and I when we were little and of my sons on their first trip), Sleeping Beauty pins, Sleeping Beauty items if they are unique and interesting, Christmas ornament, shot...er....toothpick holder, and one toy for each of my son's. My DH never wants anything :confused3

Mini snow globes, clothes for Duffy, Snow White items if I see anything which is rare, and my new addition: Vinylmation!

I just heard about Silhouettes yesterday and Im so excited to get them for my kids. What is the average cost of them? Just so I have an idea.

We always get new pins (me, DD & DS)

Small snowglobe for DS

Toys(i dont know if she will pick something out or go to BBB) for DD

Light sabor for DS

Silhouettes(which Im so excited about)

Popcorn in a tub for my DS(its a tradition)

And whatever stands out that is unique:love:

When is comes to food....THERE IS NO LIMIT!!!:rotfl: I try to try everything I can, along with the food I LOVE to eat there!:goodvibes

I really want to get ears this time. DD is a major pin collector so that's a given. DH usually gets a ballcap. At WDW I always get a refillable mug but we aren't staying on property. I also get popcorn in a plastic tub. Does DL have that? We buy t-shirts at our local Disney store before we go to save money.

My sister brought DD Duffy from their last trip to WDW. Duffy is making the trip so I figure he will need something.

We will be getting the Photo Pass CD so if the deal with the other CD is still available in March we will get it.

Two (or maybe three) years ago I bought a leather jacket at the GCH gift shop (it has the GCH logo on the back and inside and a Mickey on the front). I love it and wear it all winter long. It was a huge splurge and was my birthday gift and Christmas gift in one!

Since last November I have lost 60 pounds, so it is now way too big. I'm hoping they still have them and if so this weekend I'm going to get a new one in a much smaller size! :cool1: Another huge splurge but I think I deserve it!

I just heard about Silhouettes yesterday and Im so excited to get them for my kids. What is the average cost of them? Just so I have an idea.

We always get new pins (me, DD & DS)

Small snowglobe for DS

Toys(i dont know if she will pick something out or go to BBB) for DD

Light sabor for DS

Silhouettes(which Im so excited about)

Popcorn in a tub for my DS(its a tradition)

And whatever stands out that is unique:love:

When is comes to food....THERE IS NO LIMIT!!!:rotfl: I try to try everything I can, along with the food I LOVE to eat there!:goodvibes

I think there cheap like $9 for two of them!

I really want to get ears this time. DD is a major pin collector so that's a given. DH usually gets a ballcap. At WDW I always get a refillable mug but we aren't staying on property. I also get popcorn in a plastic tub. Does DL have that? We buy t-shirts at our local Disney store before we go to save money.

My sister brought DD Duffy from their last trip to WDW. Duffy is making the trip so I figure he will need something.

We will be getting the Photo Pass CD so if the deal with the other CD is still available in March we will get it.

DL does not have refillable cups or popcorn :(

Two (or maybe three) years ago I bought a leather jacket at the GCH gift shop (it has the GCH logo on the back and inside and a Mickey on the front). I love it and wear it all winter long. It was a huge splurge and was my birthday gift and Christmas gift in one!

Since last November I have lost 60 pounds, so it is now way too big. I'm hoping they still have them and if so this weekend I'm going to get a new one in a much smaller size! :cool1: Another huge splurge but I think I deserve it!

I agree! you do deserve it!

Whenever I go on vacation, I like to get a small piece of jewelry. This Disney trip I bought a necklace with a metal disc on it with cutout of Mickey. Fairly subtle, not too tacky and very cute. Also . . . not too expensive. I'm not a big souvenir person, but I've got numerous pieces of jewelry (in all price ranges), and I love putting them on and remembering the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter