your "never again" rides

Astro Orbitor. I am terrified of heights but going around in a circle while up high was panic attack in the making. Want to feel like a complete nut? Ride a ride with your head hid in your 8 year old dd's back saying over and over "I have to get down, I have to get down!" :rotfl2: Not my finest moment.

I had been up there with dd and dh but had not ridden the ride. I loved seeing the MK from way up there (on the building but back from the sides) and thought "seeing the castle from the ride would be fantastic". No. Its not.

We just got back from our trip, and we finally have our first "never again" ride....Stitch's Great Escape.

I realize some people probably love it, and every attraction is SOMEONE'S favorite attraction, but man...this attraction just does nothing for my wife and I, or our 10 year-old daughter, and it scares the daylights out of our 6-year-old. So much so that my wife had to "rescue" her from it last week and take her out in the middle of the thing.

Never again for that one.[/QUOTE6]

How did she get her out of the shoulder harness? My DS, at the time 6, freaked out on this and I couldn't get him out. It needed a lot of theraputic ice cream to work that out. lol:thumbsup2. That attraction is no way worth the space it takes up.

There aren't any that I don't like, but if I had to pick one or two to always miss from here on out? Probably Tea Cups and maybe the Carousel? I don't like spinning.

Magic Kingdom: Stitch
Epcot: Mission Space, Captain EO
Animal Kingdom: Primeval Whirl

Star Tours was on my list because it just makes me feel so nauseous, but it's my daughter's favorite. I'm thinking of downing 7 or 8 Dramamine for our April trip and going on this with her right before we leave for the night. I'm also considering doing the tea cups with her if I take some medicine prior to riding.

Star Tours, Tea Cups, and Primeval Whirl. Gag. A. Maggot.

Also, I must be getting old because TOT is on the list now. I used to love it! I now sit at the exit and drink a coffee with Bailey's and wait on the family.

Fantasmic!

I second this. Once was way more than enough. Actually, all those nighttime shows are skipable anymore. Illuminations, fireworks, World of Color at California Adventure.

Stitch
Country Bears
Space Mountain in Orlando. (Anaheim's is still good.)
Tea Cups
Majority of Fantasyland

Anything else in HS except TOT, RnRC, TSMM, GMR, and StarTours. (Is there anything else THERE?)

For my husband it is Everest. After we got off we couldn't find him. He made it to the gift shop and was so dizzy he couldn't walk. They got a wheelchair for him and wheeled him to first aid. The guy took one look at him and said "Everest". I said yes. He put him in a room and told me to come back for him in an hour that he would be fine and he was.

My husband is a big strong policeman. He hates that Everest got the best of him :rotfl2:

Same for me. I have ridden Everest my first and last time. I could feel my spine compress at the end of the backwards part of the ride. Never again.

1. ToT - I gave this one a go but absolutely hated it. I hate drops but thought I'd try it. Once was more than enough
2. Stitch - no explanation necessary here
3. Astro-Orbitor - Uncomfortable and fairly boring
4. Star Tours - The only ride that made me feel sick.

We just got back from our trip, and we finally have our first "never again" ride....Stitch's Great Escape.

I realize some people probably love it, and every attraction is SOMEONE'S favorite attraction, but man...this attraction just does nothing for my wife and I, or our 10 year-old daughter, and it scares the daylights out of our 6-year-old. So much so that my wife had to "rescue" her from it last week and take her out in the middle of the thing.

Never again for that one.[/QUOTE6]

How did she get her out of the shoulder harness? My DS, at the time 6, freaked out on this and I couldn't get him out. It needed a lot of theraputic ice cream to work that out. lol:thumbsup2. That attraction is no way worth the space it takes up.

Honestly, I think my wife's adrenaline just kicked in and she pulled the harness up hard enough to give my daughter enough room to get out. It was like Superman lifting a car.

Space mountain!! I used to love it now it makes my neck hurt from all the jerkiness

I just did Mission:Space for the first time this past weekend. Never. Again. Granted I did team Orange so it was rough but regardless. Just no.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I won't do the orange line again. The green side, while not amongst my favorite rides, I will ride again.

There are some rides I won't ride as they don't have any interest but of the ones I did go on:

Monsters, Inc.
Mission Space (the orange line)
Tiki Room
Captain EO

Stitch - how anyone could enjoy that mess is beyond me
Captain EO - seeing Michael in his prime isn't worth sitting through that again
Primeval Whirl - felt like my spleen was jarred loose last time I rode it

My only never again is long gone. Body Wars I think it was called. I was so sick after that ride and it lasted for several hours. Never ever again!

I don't do a lot of thrill rides because of motion sickness but as they explained it hardly moved I thought I'd be okay. Not so much.

Space Mountain... I LOVE all of the roller coasters at WDW, but this one made me super motion sick. I don't know what it was about it that made me so I'll, but I don't want to feel like that when I'm at my favorite place. :)

Hmmm...after thinking a bit about my recent trip and I have a few more:

Any omnimover using a clamshell, yes I mean you Little Mermaid and Nemo.

I have never done Stitch, Captain Jack Sparrow thing or Captain EO. They are just "never do".

JII with Figment. Did this version once and I am done. (skipped this trip)

The boat ride in the Mexico Pavilion. (skipped this trip)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter