your "never again" rides

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. I thought the top speed was like 26 mi. per hr. and we would enjoy seeing it all. I never opened my eyes and my granddaughter never stopped screaming. I probably also bruised her arm from holding on to her so tight. I felt like we were being whipped and jerked all over the place. I can't handle roller coaster type rides but thought this was going to be like a kiddie one or I never would have gotten on. Boy was I surprised. LOL

Wow. I'm going to guess you have an extreme fear of heights unless you were just upset by the film quality.

Yes, I do...but many people who claimed to be big heights chickens convinced me that I'd be ok...since they were ok on it. :sad2:

Yes, I do...but many people who claimed to be big heights chickens convinced me that I'd be ok...since they were ok on it. :sad2:
Yes, even my chicken mother loved it and rode it twice, but I'm sorry that you were traumatized by it. At least you gave it a shot!

Ellen - loved the first part, with the dinosaurs but the rest was so boring and lasted way too long. Hated wasting 45-minutes of our day.

Barnstormer, I think it was called? It was too short, not that scary, and not really worth the line we waited in.

That's all I can think of, honestly... My husband and I enjoy some of those old "in need of renovation" rides, because we like to make jokes about them. But I guess that's just us. :lmao:

The. Country bear jamboree, The Muppets vision and the Tiki room were so awful in my opinion I truly wish there was a way to get those moments back! I know not everyone feels the same but me and my husband looked at each other during each of those shows and I could just read his mind!!!
Haha. I love all of those and watch them every trip. Well, except for Country Bears. I would watch it each trip, but my husband is not a fan. I have to settle for every other trip or so. My daughter loves the music on our 4 PArks 1 World CD, though, so we are taking her on it this next trip. Hopefully she will love it and it can be something she and I do while my husband gets cheese fries at Pecos Bill's or something.
Aww, I like all of these except Stitch! :)
I'm sure I would like them a lot more if I didn't get so motion sick. No ride at Disney is worth being out of commission for 2-3 hours, in my opinion. :sick:

The Enchanted Tiki Room. My DH still can't believe that he sat through that and will never get that chunk of his life back again :lmao:

These are the only two I will never go to again.

Captain EO in Epcot
Triceratops Spin in AK

There are a couple of others I don't love but would ride if I was with someone who loved it or never tried it, like Dinosaur.

Soarin'

Don't get the hype... not worth the wait or wasting a FP for so will probably never do it again. Don't hate the ride... just not worth it to me.

Expedition Everest and Space Mountain: :sick:

That goes along with all the crazy, spiny rides. Now that I've hit my mid-40's I've become Phil Dunphy. :crazy2::scared:

Dinosaur.
Backlot Tour.

Unless I go again with really little kids:
Country Bears.
Tea Cups.
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

Until it gets rehabbed:
Soarin'

I have 2:

Primevil Whirl (so jolty and felt so sick after it :crazy2:)
Stitch (Was a bit boring and not what we expected.)

When we go next year, I am braving Orange Mission Space so this might be added to the list also... :crazy2: :lmao:

K x

Mine is Star Tours. It makes me so sick. All the other rides, I am fine with.

Stitch and Tiki Lounge, because they bored us, and Mission Space (orange) because my stomach took hours to go back where it belongs (though it was a heck of an experience!)

Star Tours! I NEVER get motion sickness, but Star Tours had me so sick afterwards that I had to sit in the store for at least 20 minutes just to get my stomach to settle. :sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter