Your Happy Place at Disneyland?

My happy place at Disneyland is that part of Splash Mountain where you go down the hill then up and then down again! I LOVE that moment! :goodvibes

I also love the moment when we first walk into the gates....the sounds and smells and sights of Disneyland is just amazing and sometimes it makes me cry, I'm such a nerd.

I have several as well.

I love the FIRST time I see something from the parks as we drive up. Usually matterhorn or TOT! That always lets me know I am "home" and I know the fun has just started!!

Then again walking into the parks and through the tunnel with the sign, here you enter today... LOVE that. It is like leaving all the crud of life behind and entering fantasy!

Then I love sitting most places in the park. It can be in the hub, on a bench on main street, at the country bear watching the ducks you name it. Anywhere I can just hear the sounds, smell the smells and watch all the people having a good time!

I also agree about the first part of pirates. LOVE it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter