Your go-to Pasta Salad

Mexican Pasta Salad
Serves: 9 / Prep time: 20 minutes / Total time: 20 minutes (plus chilling time)

5 ounces whole-grain shell or elbow pasta
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
3 teaspoons taco seasoning spice mix
2 teaspoons sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 clove garlic, peeled, minced
1 can (14.5 ounces) dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
⅓ cup diced red onion
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro

I do tri color rotini, grape tomatoes, black olives, pepperoni, pepoeroncini, cucumber, and sometimes artichoke hearts. Parm cheese and Italian (usually like Good Seasonings) dressing.

I do tri color rotini, grape tomatoes, black olives, pepperoni, pepoeroncini, cucumber, and sometimes artichoke hearts. Parm cheese and Italian (usually like Good Seasonings) dressing.

This is my exact go-to as well! Minus the artichoke hearts, but I'll have to try that. It's a delicious pasta salad, it really is.

Cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, and a balsamic vinagrette. (sometimes with an italian vinagrette and pepperoni)

Corn, black beans, cilantro, lime juice, red onion, jalapeno and a bit of ranch. (sometimes chicken)

Usually with rotini pasta, but I will use others if I have them on hand.

green/red/yellow pepper, cucumber, chickpeas, feta, Kalmata olives or black olives, Greek dressing. I will use tri colored spiral pasta or just go without pasta for gluten free dish.

Pasta, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, red onion, black and or green olives and fresh basil if I have it. Then I make a dressing with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, a little sugar, minced garlic, basil, oregano, salt, pepper.

I would love the recipe for this if you don't mind posting.
I don't have one, sorry. A friend made it for me 9 years ago when I got out of the hospital after I had my daughter and we sort of drifted apart so I just wing it when I make it, I'm not big on recipes but ill see if I can find one similar and post it.

I would love the recipe for this if you don't mind posting.

This one is pretty similar, but they get fancy with Dijon mustard and cinnamon in the dressing and there's no mention of beans or chickpeas in this recipe.

When I make the lemon vinaigrette I do 1 part fresh lemon juice to 2 parts olive oil and add in minced garlic, salt and pepper, and a few pinches of dried Italian seasoning and let it sit for a while so the flavors combine. Which is how my friend explained the recipe to me when I asked her (she doesn't do recipes either!).
https://www-foodnetwork-com.cdn.amp....com/recipes/greek-pasta-salad-recipe-1909077

Elbow macaroni or small shells, tuna, onion, hard boiled egg, miracle whip and salt & pepper. Simple and delicious staple that my mom and now my sisters and I make. I also like to make one with tri color rotini, sliced black olives, pepperoni, cubed colby/jack cheese, broccoli and cauliflower and either ranch or italian dressing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter