Your favorite memory involving your GC at the Fort!

You've never witnessed him trying to back his 5'er into a space. THAT's pretty rough!!! J/K (lol) ;)

I've never witnessed Pete back it in either. The 2 times I camped with him last year I put his 5'er in his spot. His wife was verrrrrrrrrrrrry impressed. Married women, ya gotta love em.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought I originated it. Oh well, it's still true.

I think quite a few of them were more concerned with accidents happening, if you understand what I'm saying. Not many married women would admit to their husbands that the little accident isn't his. ;) Your thinking is along different lines, so you can say you originated the thinking.

I think quite a few of them were more concerned with accidents happening, if you understand what I'm saying. Not many married women would admit to their husbands that the little accident isn't his. ;) Your thinking is along different lines, so you can say you originated the thinking.

Now I didn't say I go that far lol. I'm totally joking about all this. It sounds as I have no respect for women and that's not true. I posted a lot of the above because of all the ragging I get.

Now I didn't say I go that far lol. I'm totally joking about all this. It sounds as I have no respect for women and that's not true. I posted a lot of the above because of all the ragging I get.[/QUOTE

We all know you wouldn't go that far Donnie. I'm just picking at you too. The ragging you get is the reason I posted anyway.

I am very impressed with Donnie's parking abilities...however...not his electrical abilities...
by the way Donnie, our lights still don't work on the front half of the fiver....:sad2:

I am very impressed with Donnie's parking abilities...however...not his electrical abilities...
by the way Donnie, our lights still don't work on the front half of the fiver....:sad2:

All I did was take the plug cover off the wall. Everytime I changed the fuse it was popping. Bring it back and I'll give it a go around without 2 pitchers of Renee's daquari's in me.;)

All I did was take the plug cover off the wall. Everytime I changed the fuse it was popping. Bring it back and I'll give it a go around without 2 pitchers of Renee's daquari's in me.;)

Donnie - The rest of us will supervise your work and offer sage advise - even though we may not know the first thing about electrical work. We will do this while we are consuming Renee's daquari's!! :thumbsup2

Just an observation - is there a ground fault outlet in the electrical run?

Donnie - The rest of us will supervise your work and offer sage advise - even though we may not know the first thing about electrical work. We will do this while we are consuming Renee's daquari's!! :thumbsup2

Just an observation - is there a ground fault outlet in the electrical run?

Beyond changing a fuse or seeing if a ground fault or breaker has tripped, electricity is no my forte. I've always said if I installed a ceiling fan in your house it would probably burn down. There's a short somewhere in Pete's camper and a qualified professional would probably be best.

He needs to change the fuel filter in his truck, so I'll probably do that. Then Chris can post next time how their truck isn't running since the last trip to the fort. I'll do it correctly Chris. I don't want your kids sitting on I-4 roasting.:confused:

All my light covers were off....light bulbs missing...and the outlet in the bath pulled out of the wall...glad to see you're not an electrician!

just messing with you!

Beyond changing a fuse or seeing if a ground fault or breaker has tripped, electricity is no my forte. I've always said if I installed a ceiling fan in your house it would probably burn down. There's a short somewhere in Pete's camper and a qualified professional would probably be best.

He needs to change the fuel filter in his truck, so I'll probably do that. Then Chris can post next time how their truck isn't running since the last trip to the fort. I'll do it correctly Chris. I don't want your kids sitting on I-4 roasting.:confused:

Thanks Donnie...appreciate it!

Hey, Pete put up a bunch of ceiling fans in our house...and he is not electrically gifted at all...and they have yet to fall down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter