Your favorite memory involving your GC at the Fort!

CampingChristy

Mouseketeer
This is mine! Oh the love of an afternoon ride! :love:

MiscPictures082.jpg

Another memory was one time when we rented offsite, pulling around from the bike barn toward the campfire, we had a 3 seater and turned too soon and the cart went off the sidewalk and on a little hill, got scolded from a cast member from Schenectady about driving on the grass, every time we go we call that Schenectady hill.

This is mine! Oh the love of an afternoon ride! :love:

MiscPictures082.jpg

Last July 4th I had a dream to drive a white club car in a little evening parade with all the 4th of July GG peeps. The next thing I know, I'm being administered a field sobriety test by someone who was drinking more than me. I was replaced by an auxilary driver. Therefore I guess the moral of the story is I have no favorite memory.

Mine is with my brother (NTSammy5), whom we all know and love. The first time he bummed a trip with us over Christmas, I took him (and several of his beers) looping one night. We played Christmas Carols on the stereo really loud, and Al greeted everyone we passed with "Merrrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!" He loved it & I had a ball watching him have so much fun!

Second to that - I love getting up early, fixing a BIG coffee, and looping when it's really quiet in the CG. My favorite spot to park & just contemplate life is by the canal in the group camp area. There's a little dirt access road that takes you to a bend in the canal, and it's just a very peaceful place to sit & watch nature. Whenever a group is actually using that area - I feel like my space has been invaded!:headache:

:scared1: I remember asking my wife if I could buy my own cart....not a good memory.

Ah but she will be mine.....my precious!:tongue:

Mine is similar to NTSammy's story... it was my first day at FW on this last trip, and my first day ever in a cart, and I was just tooling around with my Santa hat on and every where I went people were squealing "Santa!", even a 100 yards away! It was a ton of fun... I felt like a Beatle :cool1: And that was before I started hamming it up and "Ho, ho, ho"ing folks! :santa:

My favorite memory was in December of 2007, it was early morning and a beautiful day. I left the cabin before everyone was up and ready in order to get in a few loops before we headed out to the park..and I came up behind des1954 in her hot little GEM car, and she had no idea who I was... I barked out something to her and she and immediately stopped hopped out and said..."Is that BigDaddyRog?"....we hugged, had coffee, met Rick and Ntsammy and had some good conversation.....this was on a Disney rented cart...I may not have ever met Deb & the gang without the cart.....I knew owning a cart would only be more magical. So I shopped ebay, robbed the local bank and bought a young doctors cart that lived on a golf course in Alabama. I have done terrible things in molesting my cart in order to lose its innocent Doctors upbringing and be fit for my neighborhood.

then...
7686_1.jpg
And now...
p_00047-1.jpg

I have a diamond plate floorboard and a green "maniac mickey" head windshield sticker like the one in my signature, that should be showing up in the mail any day now...I love dressing this thing up as much as little girls love dressing up their Barbies!!

We love just looping and going through cycles of playing It's a Small World and A Pirate's Life for Me (then the Epcot or Wishes soundtrack)... I love our GC- it's the best thing we ever bought to enhance our Disney trip :)

My favorite memory was in December of 2007, it was early morning and a beautiful day. I left the cabin before everyone was up and ready in order to get in a few loops before we headed out to the park..and I came up behind des1954 in her hot little GEM car, and she had no idea who I was... I barked out something to her and she and immediately stopped hopped out and said..."Is that BigDaddyRog?"....we hugged, had coffee, met Rick and Ntsammy and had some good conversation.....this was on a Disney rented cart...I may not have ever met Deb & the gang without the cart.....I knew owning a cart would only be more magical. So I shopped ebay, robbed the local bank and bought a young doctors cart that lived on a golf course in Alabama. I have done terrible things in molesting my cart in order to lose its innocent Doctors upbringing and be fit for my neighborhood.

then...
7686_1.jpg
And now...
p_00047-1.jpg

I have a diamond plate floorboard and a green "maniac mickey" head windshield sticker like the one in my signature, that should be showing up in the mail any day now...I love dressing this thing up as much as little girls love dressing up their Barbies!!

cabin people aren't campers.

My favorite memory was in December of 2007, it was early morning and a beautiful day. I left the cabin before everyone was up and ready in order to get in a few loops before we headed out to the park..and I came up behind des1954 in her hot little GEM car, and she had no idea who I was... I barked out something to her and she and immediately stopped hopped out and said..."Is that BigDaddyRog?

Rog - I'm honored to be considered as a part of your best "GC around the Fort" memory. Good thing for me that I knew (before I knew you) that only YOU could drive up behind a stranger at the fort at 7:30am & yell "Get that piece of **** out of the road!" I knew without asking it could only be you! It was love at first "yell"!! :rotfl: The beginning of a long fortship!!!

I was okay with you & the family being in a cabin, despite what Pete thinks! I would not have met you otherwise - well - at least met you before anyone else on the board did! :thumbsup2

I love dressing this thing up as much as little girls love dressing up their Barbies!!

Both my brothers (6 & 7 years older than me - it's important you know that) loved undressing my Barbie & Ken as fast as I could get them dressed! :eek: Then when the bratty little sister tried to scream about them tormenting me so, they would threaten to rip the heads off of Ken and Barbie!!! Does that shed any light as to why I am so warped??? It's all the fault of my brothers!!!! My other brother who does not post on the board, used all my dolls as targets when he got his first BB gun!! I didn't have one doll that didn't rattle when I picked it up! None of them had any eyes!! :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter