Your favorite memory involving your GC at the Fort!

lol...
hey Donnie, you do make the best Chicken and Shrimp KeBobs!!

I remember the first time we took our 4 legged sweety on a buggy ride,,(yeah yeah, I know, pets aren't allowed on buggies) and we were ride'n thru loop 100,,this guy must'a been sitt'n at the window of his TT camper watch'n us as we passed by,,he came RUNNING out of his camper into the road SCREAMING at us "DOGS AREN'T ALLOWED IN THIS LOOP ! GET THAT DOG OUTTA HERE !! YOU HEAR ME !!" I mean this guy was going bananas !

I wanted to back and give him "what for", but it's isn't nice to involve police at Disney. :rotfl:

OMG, this is some funny stuff!! I've missed you guys! :lmao:

Our fav memories involving our cart at the fort..

looping and meeting other dis'ers, nicole's (seabee) camera not working to take a pic of the headless horseman, halloween "statues" jumping out at us while admiring halloween decor, my girls cuddled up in a blanket on a cool evening and watching movies on the back of the cart, being exhausted and hopping on the cart after a long day in the park, my younger girls fishing off the cart on the sand bank next to the bike barn, Rog catching my family of illegals watching fireworks behind loop 300, watching fireworks and water parade from clementine beach, countless trips to earls porch or a playground...

:lmao: Sonya, I was just coming to write a memory in YOUR GC! Sitting up at the Settlement waiting for the horseman to come out of the woods. We can hear the clickty clack of the hooves, the anticipation, AH, there he is!! Quick, get a shot-oh don't worry, he has stopped and posed for us. Ok, clicking the button, pushing it harder-NO PICTURE!! :lmao:

Looping with the kids in tow, admiring all the FORTABULOUS halloween decor, and we stop at a very cool site. Checking out all the statues, and then one comes to life and scares the pixie dust right out of us! Sonya magically becomes a member of the Earnhardt family and blasts off, with all of us screaming.:rotfl:

Oh, and this isn't with a GC, but Jim's wheelchair. Sonya's beauty Katie riding around on Jim's chair with him. Everytime they would come back to the site, she would want to zip off again. And of course Jim couldn't say NO to that cutie. I think Jim did more "looping" then any of us! Ah, good times!! Can't wait for this Oct.!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter