Your Disney Wedding Cake!! Photos!!

We have asked for the icing to be left on when the cake is served. They have said this is fine and its mentioned in my BEO.

Linz xxx :)

I love all these cakes! I had my planning session last week, and we only had 8 filling choices. Some of you mentioned peanut butter cup (my fiance's favorite thing ever) and cream cheese. We weren't given this option, does anyone know why? We also were only offered four cakes, not including red velvet as some of you have mentioned having. Just wondering why mine was different. Thanks!

You have to request them to taste. There are flavors available on the disneyweddings website, PB Cup is listed, but for your tasting you have to request you have the flavor there. I'm sorry you didn't know about it before hand:guilty:

0830.jpg

0828.jpg

And here's the one from our tea party!!
P1170038-1.jpg

This is my cake. I loved it. I so have to say the GF pastry shop went way above and beyond. The cake topper is made of chocolate and was made to look like a WDCC figure. When we came to see the room the pastry chef was there so I was able to tell them what a wonderful job they did. I am a pastry chef my self so I know the work that went in to the topper.

b3205cd7.jpg

fdea8b12.jpg

This is the prettiest Disney cake I have ever seen

And here's the one from our tea party!!
web.jpg

And this is the most original/ funny/ unique one!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter