Your Disney Bouqet Photo

StephSFL said:
Hi IrishCinderella!
Did you bring in the initial charm or did Laura get that for you?
Love your flowers!

Thanks!

I bought the initial pin; every bouquet had one (bride, MOH, BM, Jr. BM and Moms). Funny thing is that I never even asked Laura to get them for me; it never occurred to me that she might be able to get them! LOL. Silly.

Anyhow, I'm sure that even if she could get them, they'd be cheaper to get yourself. I got mine from a place called "Palm Beach Jewelry" through Shop.com; it was a customer service nightmare, but they were the only place I could find that had all the different initials I needed (I needed 13 pins in total).

They made a great keepsake for everyone to have as well. All my girls loved them!

Are silk flower bouquets an option as part of an Intimate? I do luuuurve :lovestruc fresh flowers but as you say that way you could keep your bouquet for a long time.

I had a fresh garden bouquet in pink made by Rosie at Disney floral for the ceremony and as our MK shoot was a week later my MIL made me a silk one once we were there with flowers from Silks of Northampton.

003305-0003.jpg

disney132.jpg

disney136.jpg

003305-0202.jpg

This was mine -- I asked for light pink roses in the tussy mussy bouquet listed in the initimate options.

I absolutely loved it and if I designed a bouquet this is exactly what I would have asked for...

100_39347.jpg

Everyone has such beautiful flowers. Disney did mine (Laura Kidd). I loved them.

TM188310-20-06.jpg

BridesmaidFlowers.jpg

Bridesmaid flowers:
TM052210-20-06.jpg

TM030510-20-06.jpg

I have never seen anything like those. I really love them!! They are so beautiful!!

Thanks. I wanted something different. I was a little worried about how they would turn out and what people would think about them. I guess all that really matters is we liked them.

My bridesmaids loved them because they were so easy to hold on to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter