Your Disney Bouqet Photo

Everyone's bouquets are so pretty! I LOVED mine, it was exactly what I wanted. It think Rosie in Disney Floral is amazing, she designed just what I was envisioning. Unfortunately it did not stand up to my attempt at preserving it but at least I have the pictures. It was very heavy, which I was not expecting since it wasn't a large bouquet.

47b6dc27b3127cce985488d4723200000017108AYsnLJk0aNv

47b5cf23b3127cce98548bd70a7000000017108AYsnLJk0aNv

Here's mine (the garden bouquet with lilac & cream) & 6 Swarovski crystal hidden Mickeys. It was lovely.
lol390.jpg

Did anyone have the fantasy bouquet? If so can you post a picture of it? I am curious as I am going to go with that bouquet with silk flowers so I have my flowers forever.

My bouquet was beautiful too and I loved it! But, mine was very heavy too and it wasn't large either. It killed my wrist after having to hold it so long for the pictures. My hubby couldn't believe how heavy it was either after I finally let him hold in. Mine didn't hold up either...it was so hot and it was turning and falling a part by the end of the wedding, but it looked great in the pics! I used it the next morning for our pictures at Cinderella's Castle. I did bring it home, but then I had to end up throwing it away.

n25002324_30666756_8381.jpg

n25002324_30695726_3946.jpg

princessblueeyzes said:
Did anyone have the fantasy bouquet? If so can you post a picture of it? I am curious as I am going to go with that bouquet with silk flowers so I have my flowers forever.

Are silk flower bouquets an option as part of an Intimate? I do luuuurve :lovestruc fresh flowers but as you say that way you could keep your bouquet for a long time.

From our 2003 VR at Sunset Point

pictures.jsp

dee slack said:
Are silk flower bouquets an option as part of an Intimate? I do luuuurve :lovestruc fresh flowers but as you say that way you could keep your bouquet for a long time.

No they are not but I called and talked to Rosie and she told me that I had to pay an extra $125 for silk and for the bouquet I want since mine is not in the intimate list, which is fine with me since I know that I will be happy being able to keep my disney flowers and not have to worry about them dying.

HTH

Here is mine:
168290202.jpg

And a closeup - I had the pearls made into tiny Mickey heads:

168290203.jpg

Cheers!
Heather W

mine is similar to a few others on here...but I think each one is truly unique.

I noticed that Disney no longer offers this bouquet as one of the "standards" for intimates.

cropbouquet1.jpg

Here is mine. . .I was THRILLED!! It was exactly what I requested. Anna and light pink roses, white fressia, and the lightest blue delphinium along with Swaroski crystals ( I purchased separately)

00290b63.jpg

Ellen

Mine was a Fall wedding...so, the berries and Fall leaves were something that I requested.
flowers2.jpg

dee slack said:
your bouquet is beautiful! What colour did you ask for - all white or is it ivory?

Thanks! Laura and her team did a fantastic job on all my floral.

I specifically requested that the bouquet be as white as possible. Considering that is a near impossibility, I'd say they did a great job. It wasn't as white as my dress, but it was the most pure white I'd ever seen in a bouquet.

All of the bouquets are amazing! That you all for sharing- I will post pics after my weddign in a copule of weeks!
Again, thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter