Your DIS name

I'm a professional magician and travel all over the US and Canada with my lovely wife and assistant performing my amazing magic acts out of my 1949 antique Greyhound bus that I've painted to look like the Partridge family's bus. Instead of pulling a rabbit out of my hat I use Buddy, the wanna be wonder dog.

Very cool,,so your lovely wife don't mind you having a assistant too :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
My wife would never go for that.

I'm a professional magician and travel all over the US and Canada with my lovely wife and assistant performing my amazing magic acts out of my 1949 antique Greyhound bus that I've painted to look like the Partridge family's bus. Instead of pulling a rabbit out of my hat I use Buddy, the wanna be wonder dog.

You're also a great storyteller! :thumbsup2

I was gonna say, Storyteller name has already been taken or could it be Lou has multiple personalities?

Mine is very boring. My name is Karen. And, the W is for . . . my last name. How's that for clever? When I first joined the Dis many years ago I thought it was just to help plan our first on site trip, so I didn't try too hard. How silly was I?

I've been Pooh or Poodink most of my life. I'm told they were my favorite stories, even before the Disney versions.

Bump for newbies. Welcome ! Here is a way to learn more about us and to tell us about your dis name.

My name is the nominative singular feminine form of the Russian adjective for "blonde." :lmao: I couldn't think of anything else to use.

My real name is Chris.

Interesting thread! My DIS name is in reference to the movie Pocahontas and the song "Just Around The Riverbend." Although I can appreciate how historically laughable the movie is now that I'm older, it was my absolute FAVORITE Disney movie growing up.

Cinderella? Ariel? Jasmine? Nope. Give me the barefoot girl who talks to trees. :hippie:

My Dis name Kazlac4 stands for Kaitlyn and Zack, Lauren and Carly, the names of my grandchildren (4 little cuties! princess::wizard:princess:princess:

My name for the "real world" is Vikki!

C hris (me)
K im (DW)
C aroline (DD3)
K inley (DD1)

We made our first trip to the fort in December, and can't wait to go back!

My DIS name is the name of our race team. My team mate and I met at an airport on our way to Ukraine to adopt our kids 11 years ago. He (and his wife) came home with 2 kids. My wife and I adopted our only child, Ian. He was almost 2 back then. Now a great 13 year old (Ok, as great as hormonal, pre-teens can be).
The UBR is Ukraine Brothers Racing. We have a pair of Mustangs we race on road courses with NASA (National Auto Sport Association) NASA Pro Racing.com
We are based out of St. Louis, but were in 16 states last year racing. This season we are cutting back a bit but will be racing somewhere in the Midwest or East from April to October

My real name is Jim, I usually sign my posts with a "j"

I used to make annual trips over to WDW for a day when we were at my parent's condo in St. Pete. Since adopting my son, we discovered MK and the Fort. We try to come down every 2-3 years as racing, work and life permit.

j

My dis name is the name of the loop that my family and I stayed at the very first time we went to Disney back in 1973, when I was 7 years old. Don't ask me how I remember that.
My name is Rick, DW Claudia, DD Samantha, DS Matthew, and the dogs are Maeling, Mickey, and Paco.

My husband and I were having a, well, not heated discussion, but warm...and I let him have it his way...

He said I was a peach, and I, still slightly steamed at giving in, said, "That is MISS PEACH to you!!". And now I am Miss Peach, but really Cathy.

My husband and I were having a, well, not heated discussion, but warm...and I let him have it his way...

He said I was a peach, and I, still slightly steamed at giving in, said, "That is MISS PEACH to you!!". And now I am Miss Peach, but really Cathy.

That's a great story! :lmao:

My name is a combination of my 2 daughters, Shannon and Emma.

My disboards name is prowlerregal335m.That is the brand and model of my 5th wheel.I use prowlerregal on every other forum I go on.My wife calls me Ed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter