Your DIS name

"dis" pronounced as in Disney. Not ashamed to say I'm a dizzy broad. I've been here too long to change it, but if I did it would be to HDNMCKY which is my Maryland auto license plate. See also avi photo of actual hidden mickey in California.

I love reading people's stories. I'm an RN so I often respond to threads about medical issues. I usually travel with four generations so I watch for info about WDW with the elderly and young kids.

SC - Hatched and raised in SC, currently live in the low state near Charleston/Chucktown.

Tiger - I am a Clemson fan (Gina)

**** - Hubby is a Gamecock fan (Tony)

Hubby and I enjoy NASCAR races and spending time with our two dobes. We bought the RV for tailgaiting and to travel with the pups.

Our first trip to the Fort together was July of this year. Had a blast and hope to get back sometime soon with the youngest pup (3 years). The oldest pup (almost 11 years) can't travel long distances.

I have loved the Fort all my life and hope to find time to enjoy it more often. Hubby's first trip, but he is Fortified now.

The trip in July of this year really showed us to slow down and enjoy life. Even though we were busy all week with my BF and her family and it was hot as ...., we HAD a blast. We both came back SO relaxed. Work suck but it is an evil to pay the bills and see the mouse. Just need to work on scheduling.

Our screen name is kinda long and complicated, so I will simply say it was a name personally hysterical to us that I invented while my DW and I were talking online (involves cranberries and Heineken and evolved into Bear-i-kens) before we met in person at the Fort back in 1997. "Bearikens" are simply people who enjoy letting their inner child out to play, being silly, goofy, cute, and dance with their significant other wherever and whenever the mood strikes (grocery stores, Walmart, etc). :)

My name is Daniel and my wife's name is Annette. It's nice to be formally introduced to everyone and to introduce ourselves.

Born 2 Fish,,,
because I really like beer and cookies.

not necessarily at the same time.

Cinderella is one of my favorite Disney movies and I like magic and silly things....so Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo was perfect.

My name is Karla and my husband is Paul. We retired a year ago and live in the Greenville/Spartanburg area of South Carolina. Our daughter and son-in-law have given us a wonderful 3 year old grandson (another is on the way). Our deal with him is that as soon as he reaches 44" he can come to Disney with us...maybe next year? We have APs so we try to visit the Fort 2-3 times a year.

s46093cb128034_26_0.jpg

Our Grandson

Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
It'll do magic believe it or not
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Salagadoola means mechicka booleroo
But the thingmabob that does the job is
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Salagadoola menchicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got
bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

I have no idea - It just kinda stuck with me and I use it with all kind of forums from Duck Tape to the Dr Who Tardis. Aren't you glad you asked?

Hi I am Brittany
My Sn is the family joke everyone calls me tinkerbell and Mike eyor

When I was in third grade, I had a wonderful teacher who wanted to encourage my interest in writing. She set aside a special table and stuffed it with writing prompts. If I finished my work early, I could go sit there and work on my stories.

I had a blue-with-white-polka-dots toy suitcase that was supposed to hold Barbie stuff. I dumped Barbie and all her clothes in the closet and stuffed that suitcase with my stories. I'd carry it to school every day. I can only imagine what I looked like! :rotfl:

This explains two things: Why I became a writer and why I have no fashion sense.

Anyhoo. That's the story behind the polkadotsuitcase.

My SN.....well.....I want folks to know that what I'm writing may not be even remotely close to accurate. :) I try to use copius amounts of words like probably, assume, could be, and think.

When I was in third grade, I had a wonderful teacher who wanted to encourage my interest in writing. She set aside a special table and stuffed it with writing prompts. If I finished my work early, I could go sit there and work on my stories.

I had a blue-with-white-polka-dots toy suitcase that was supposed to hold Barbie stuff. I dumped Barbie and all her clothes in the closet and stuffed that suitcase with my stories. I'd carry it to school every day. I can only imagine what I looked like! :rotfl:

This explains two things: Why I became a writer and why I have no fashion sense.

Anyhoo. That's the story behind the polkadotsuitcase.

Awww, that's a great story!!!:thumbsup2

Dfchelbay:

DF - My first and last name initials
chel - short for Chelsea, my beloved chihuahua
bay - short for Baylie my other beloved chihuahua

Run them all together and you get Dfchelbay

alizesmom is fairly straightforward. Alize was our adopted son. I started using the name when he came to live with us and I joined support groups for all his medical needs. He died in 2009 but I will always remain alizesmom. Karen

I'm sorry for your loss. What a great person to adopt a special child.

My name is Wendy and my dis name is growinup disney because I have been going to WDW every year since I was 7 so I feel that i have definetely been "growinupdisney"

I'm a professional magician and travel all over the US and Canada with my lovely wife and assistant performing my amazing magic acts out of my 1949 antique Greyhound bus that I've painted to look like the Partridge family's bus. Instead of pulling a rabbit out of my hat I use Buddy, the wanna be wonder dog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter