Your DIS name

ours is very unoriginal...our last name is Day and there are 5 of us! neat to read how everyone has come up with their names!

My disboards name is prowlerregal335m.That is the brand and model of my 5th wheel.I use prowlerregal on every other forum I go on.My wife calls me Ed.

So your wife calls you Ed,,,very cool, nice to meet you Ed. My name is Frank, but I 'm not gonna say what my wife calls me, ,,I want to remain on these boards a little longer, :lmao:

Mine is a childhood nickname: My name is Lynn. My mom always called me Lynnie-pooh. As a toddler Winnie the Pooh was one of my favorites. As i grew older I fell in love with Mickey himself...
I spelled it Lynney because I thought it looked more disney with
-ey (actually more like Mickey)

My Dad was military so I grew-up with brat, My brothers grew-up and joined the military as well. I was the only one who didn't, so my brothers call me brat.

ArcticCat - I used to own many Arctic Cat snowmobiles and loved to talk snowmobiling. When Al Gore invented the internet and message boards were born, I decided I'd go with a name my buddies called me.

Real name, Ken Bayard.

My disboards name is jennapens. The first half is my nickname from high school and the second half is because I'm a huge fan of the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Real name is Jennifer. Graduated with 18 Jennifers, so had to have some sort of nickname. Yeah, I know... real original! :rotfl:

Hey we have been camping at Ft Wilderness for over 5 years but I have been absent from the camping boards for about 5 months. My name is from my favorite ride the Haunted Mansion. Originaly we had a 5th wheel and my diesel we towed it with was Doombuggy tag and all, now we have the motorhome and she is my Doombuggy too (still have the diesel truck) doombuggy was taken at the time but doombuqqy was available.

Walking in the Fog.....

Lots of Walking:cool1:, and lots of fog here!
Some days it seems our most common forecast is RDF........Rain Drizzle Fog

As in today's forecast:
"Showers and drizzle. Fog patches. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80. High 7"​

WalkingintheFog,,where ya'll live is really out there! How are the winters at your place ??

@Frank:

Winters are cold and wet, and we long for fog! Nothing shrinks the snow like fog! (because there sure won't be any heat! lol!). Another month and the snow will all be gone!

Truth be told, we're more of a temperate zone, but in a cool/wet/breezy way!

Camping in tent in July still means sleeping w/ hat & socks & flannel pjs!
This camping forum talk about AC in a tent blows me away: I'm not sure if I know anyone here in StJ who actually has/uses AC in their home!

But, no snakes, raccoons, poison spiders, skunks, porcupines, alligators, grizzlies!.....no wild pigs either! :thumbsup2

My Dis name is named after my 2 kids. Daughter Tyler and son Logan. Our family room looks like a hurricane hit it after they are done playing so we started saying that Hurricane Tygan hit, Ty (for Tyler) and gan (for Logan) and the rest is their birthdates and of course me the Mom.

Thanks for the welcome!! I have been a lurker for awhile. Went to the Fort last year in October for the first time with the camper and before we even left my husband asked do you want to come back next year. So we are set for a week in November. We loved the fort!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter