your country major traditions that you dont do?

Never tried it. Can’t get past the smell. It gets annoying being offered coffee so often. Like it’s assumed I drink it.

What's funny...I like the smell. In fact, I even like blending it into baked desserts and enjoy coffee ice cream. I just don't want to consume it in its traditional form 🤣

Never tried it. Can’t get past the smell. It gets annoying being offered coffee so often. Like it’s assumed I drink it.

I am also in the anti-coffee club. I just don't get the appeal. People tell me that it's an "acquired taste" - but why would I want to acquire it? I have my nice, hot, chai latte this morning and I am very content.

Last edited:
What's funny...I like the smell. In fact, I even like blending it into baked desserts and enjoy coffee ice cream. I just don't want to consume it in its traditional form 🤣
Same for me. I can only drink coffee with copious amounts of cream and sugar, so it's best I just don't (I do splurge on occasion at a local place that makes a drink with coffee and chocolate milk). I drink tea most of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter