your country major traditions that you dont do?

I don't really celebrate any holidays. I'm very socially awkward and celebrating alone is kinda depressing so I just roll through them like they don't exist for the most part.

I don't drink coffee.

I don't know if it's necessarily a country specific tradition, but everyone acts like I'm from another planet when they find out I'm not a coffee person. With the way Starbucks and competitor coffee is marketed and promoted, coffee consumption is very much a part of the culture. I recently just invested in a small coffee maker for my kids because I'm tired of them spending on Starbucks and McDonalds. Years ago, my SIL stayed a few days with us and was horrified that we didn't own a coffee maker. My dad has been surviving on instant coffee packets for years when coming to visit.

I don't drink coffee.

I don't know if it's necessarily a country specific tradition, but everyone acts like I'm from another planet when they find out I'm not a coffee person. With the way Starbucks and competitor coffee is marketed and promoted, coffee consumption is very much a part of the culture. I recently just invested in a small coffee maker for my kids because I'm tired of them spending on Starbucks and McDonalds. Years ago, my SIL stayed a few days with us and was horrified that we didn't own a coffee maker. My dad has been surviving on instant coffee packets for years when coming to visit.
Never tried it. Can’t get past the smell. It gets annoying being offered coffee so often. Like it’s assumed I drink it.

New Years Eve. It's just another night. So what if the calendar turns over?! The earth made another successful revolution around the sun. It wasn't like it was ever in question!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter