Your Celeb Sightings?

When my now 22 yo DD was 3 we saw the then 4 yo Olson twins filming an Easter thing or something near Toon Town. My daughter waved to them from the sidelines and one of the twins said to the other in aw, "that girl waved to me". That was so cute. :cutie:

Oh, that is cute! What a fun memory. Does your daughter remember that?

Oh, that is cute! What a fun memory. Does your daughter remember that?

more from the picture than anything. If I remember correctly the picture I have shows my daughter trying to touch them as they walked by.
Oh and just because I like to mention it anytime I think she will see it. :banana::cheer2:The twins are 10 months older than my daughter. She insisted for the longest time that she was older.

A couple of years back at Epcot we saw Michael Jackson with two of his kids. No plaid CMs, but he had an entourage of other people with him, probably his own security as well as some of Disney's bigger people. He came in just to ride Test Track. Sorry, I know it wasn't DL but figured in the scheme of things...
MichaelJackson-1.jpg

wow such a great shot!

I'm sure he got bombarded the poor guy!

Yeah, unfortunately he did. Good for us, though, since we were able to see him at that close a range and I didn't even have to use zoom to capture the shot. He actually was leaving the park and stopped off at the restroom. They actually had to post security there to keep people from following him in. Very fan friendly, though. He seemed very gracious and almost as if the crowd gathering around him didn't bother him in the least.

We saw Diane Keaton in December 2007 in DCA.
575411687_BRkPE-M.jpg

And we saw Snoop Dog last year at the Paradise Pier area of DCA but I refused to take a picture of him and his entourage.

A couple of years back at Epcot we saw Michael Jackson with two of his kids. No plaid CMs, but he had an entourage of other people with him, probably his own security as well as some of Disney's bigger people. He came in just to ride Test Track. Sorry, I know it wasn't DL but figured in the scheme of things...

We saw Hulk Hogan back in 2004 at Epcot, also on Test Track. We had waited forever in line and were just about to board when Hulk, another rather large Wrestler looking man and a couple of young girls in bikini tops (pretty sure one was his daughter) were let in to get right on the ride. I just remember thinking I couldn't believe the girls were in bikini tops! :eek:

other than myself, i met with alice davis once. she's the original designer for all the small world clothing. which is huge.

My DD walked out of the ladies room chatting with Ming Na (voice of Mulan!). She stopped and talked with us for a bit.

mingna.jpg

Later that night we rode ToT with Lisa Welchel (Blaire on Facts of Life) and a plaid coat.

My DD walked out of the ladies room chatting with Ming Na (voice of Mulan!). She stopped and talked with us for a bit.

mingna.jpg

Later that night we rode ToT with Lisa Welchel (Blaire on Facts of Life) and a plaid coat.

Oh that's so cool! Did you ask her for her "Mulan" autograph?

Back in High school I saw tori spelling at DL when 90210 was in it's prime. And this past March At DW waiting for our dinner reservations at the Polynesian we were sitting right next to Steve young and his wife. I was talking to his wife for a good half a hour until I realized who they were. His kids and mine played together for awhile. Sad part is I'm from SF and didn't know who they were lol

Back in 2000 me and my older sister were exiting Splash Mountain and walked past Bob Saget who was walking in. We did a double take. Apparently Saget, Stamos, and Coulier are always spotted around DL and Downtown Disney.

Same day we saw Bob Saget we saw someone going into Haunted Mansion with a HUGE entourage with him, he had a huge hat on, couldnt make out who it was, but later we were talking to someone about Bob Saget and they said they saw Prince earlier. So, I kinda saw Prince? lol

Back in 2000 me and my older sister were exiting Splash Mountain and walked past Bob Saget who was walking in. We did a double take. Apparently Saget, Stamos, and Coulier are always spotted around DL and Downtown Disney.

Same day we saw Bob Saget we saw someone going into Haunted Mansion with a HUGE entourage with him, he had a huge hat on, couldnt make out who it was, but later we were talking to someone about Bob Saget and they said they saw Prince earlier. So, I kinda saw Prince? lol

I am a big, big Prince fan so seeing him at DLR, of all places, would be amazing for me. I wouldn't be able to stop staring.

She's my favorite female actress:yay:.

Anyway, this summer I saw Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife Beth in California Adventure with a CM, and while the rest of our party was waiting for us to come out of the Toy Story ride, Dog and family walked by. My mom got to see him but I was still on the ride.

When I saw Beth my first thought was, "Hey, she looks like Dog's wife".

We were there the same time (in July!). I thought it was her but wasn't sure. Now I am. Thanks!

ooooh, I got one!:thumbsup2

Tom Hanks! Ran into him on Soarin' and then the next day ran across a tribute to him at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood. We joked that he was going to start thinking that we were stalking him!

Also saw Ryan Gosling on Soarin' but I believe it was a different trip.

January 2011. We spotted Patton Oswalt (Spencer from the Kevin James CBS sitcom The King of Queens...also did a voice in "Ratatouille") hiding in the rock crevices across from Astro Orbitor. My sister and I were sitting on the rocks waiting for my son to get off Astro Orbitor. This guy came out from the crevices of the rocks and stood about a foot away from us, looked around, then went back into hiding. :rotfl: He looks like such an average guy -- I'm not sure I would have noticed him if I hadn't just watched The King of Queens a couple of days earlier!

IMG_9287-1.jpg

We ran into John Stamos and his group on Soarin' over CA several years ago. He actually sat next to my mom. At the time she was convinced it was him but I was really unsure - he just looked so...normal. After we got off the ride, we saw a younger girl approach him and ask to take a picture, which he happily did. My mom certainly didn't let me forget how wrong I was (I still hear about this...).

I've seen Ed Begley Jr - no plaids. He was by the Carnation Cafe, and we were eating in there. He was just having a good time. I also saw Michael Eisner as he walked past us one day.

Earlier this year we saw Pierce Brosnan coming out of Indiana Jones. He walked right past me, and I recognized him immediately. There was a red-headed actor that a lot of you probably would know. I think he's Irish, and he's on a tv sit-com.

A couple of years ago, I was giving a fellow DISer (tlinden) a tour of LA (I do that sometimes), and we were driving on Mulholland Dr. She pointed up the hill & said, "Oh, a Disneyland D." I couldn't get the words out fast enough on whose "D" that belonged to. I backed up my car (on the curvy Mulholland Dr, lol) so we could take a pic of the D in John Stamos's front yard. He bought the Disneyland sign when they tore it down to build California Adventure. Last year, same gal, Karen, saw John Stamos in New York and told him that she had seen his house. He was probably thinking: :scared1: stalker! But, he kindly took a pic with her. :goodvibes

I've also seen Disney stars throughout the years, and of course, a bunch of people on the red carpet for Pirates, but I don't think that counts so much since it wasn't spontaneous.

My favorite, though (and not Disneyland), was on the last DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise we took, when a few Disney Legends were there. Bob Gurr, who designed the transportation vehicles at Disneyland was on the cruise to give a talk to us (contracted by the DIS), but he spent the rest of the cruise hanging out with various DISers who were on the cruise. Now, that was so cool. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter