• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Young At Heart: The #BirthdayFestivus13 Adventure!!! 5 UPDATES, 1/8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Lia, that intro alone was worth the wait. :worship:

The only thing you can really do is stay young at heart. The bottom line of life is that you have to do whatever the heck makes you happy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.
What makes me happy is going to Disney World.

You are totally in my head with that statement as it sums up my feelings to a "T". Just a simply perfect statement. I didn't pick my user name by accident. :laughing:

So glad you started and so excited for this story to begin! I have a feeling the word "Epic" will not do it justice. :goodvibes

Yeah, I have been waiting and waiting to hear this epic tale. We were there during your first week, but I never saw you crazy girls. I'm so excited to read your Disney commentary, you are a gifted writer!

I read your last trip report so I am going to step out of the shadows for this one. Sorry, that corner was really dark, I couldn't help myself. I think there's a bulb out. (for any Agent Coulson fans).

Hello :)

I really enjoyed your last trip report (along with the rest of the planet).

I feel the need to mention that birthdays don't have to be a bad thing, even as you get older.

I recently celebrated my 30th birthday and didn't feel bad about it at all. It helps when you go to Disneyland and Hollywood to celebrate the big day :thumbsup2

So no need to feel bad about birthdays, the older you get the more opportunities to have fun there are (see above about Disneyland).

:goodvibes

Yay, so excited you started your new TR! :cool1: :yay: It's SO hard for me to be on the DIS these days, but I'm really looking forward to reading about this trip, it sounds perfect! I'd LOVE to be in Disney for 2 weeks, I can't even imagine! My longest trip was 10 days and that wasn't long enough! :rotfl:

Hey girrrrl.

I'm in for this TR too!

14 days sounds amazing. It affords you the time to take it all in. I only had 5 on my last trip and that's really only enough to do all the stuff, but not sit and not do stuff!

Looking forward to it all :)

Wow, you are one girl who can sell a trip report!

Disney should hire you to do marketing ... At least for Orlando's newest club The Maestrom! Let's get that puppy up to being a FP+ priority!

"The only thing you can really do is stay young at heart."

Ain't that the truth!

I'm definitely on board for #BirthdayFestivus13! I can't wait to hear all about your TWO WEEK TRIP to Disney World!

I am here for this one!! Can't wait to read all about it! 14 days? Amazing. We were there at the same time as you but for half as long :)

I'm beyond excited for this! :cool1: I read your Halloween TR from the very beginning, and I was so sad when it ended. It was one of my favorite TRs! But no worries, because now I have this one to follow :goodvibes

Wow I did not expect this to be three pages already. I am so happy so many of you are on board for my adventures!!!

I think I am going to have to take a page out of Jess's book though and say that I am not going to be able to respond to every single person. I feel bad because I love all of your comments and I read all of them and appreciate them! But I am just in a very very busy time in my life and if it comes to sitting down and doing all the replies or sitting down and posting an update I think you guys would prefer the update! I will respond to some, and if you have any questions feel free to ask. But for instance right now, there is no way I would have time to answer 3 pages of comments. I wish I did I have to get back to work on something really important! But I am so happy you are all here!! WOO!!

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!!!

I hope you are ready for a lot of updates b/c they are coming!!!

Oh man, I ADORE that first picture of the castle. I want that as a mural on my entire wall.

You better believe I am so participating in #BirthdayFestivus90.

In the picture of you and Lee-Anne, your arm is broken. You should look into contortionism. (Is that a word?)

YEAH DISNEY 24!!! WE ARE FAMOUS! :cool1:

BBFFAE LYLAS TTYL yes I may just end every comment like this from now on.

BBFFAEAEAEAEAEAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #BirthdayFestivus90 is gonna be a BLAST!!!

AHHHH SO EXCITED YOU STARTED A NEW TR!!!! ladkfjdlkfjslkdfjsdlkfjskdlf

I'm here, duh. I might take a bit to comment because I'm working my booty off over here to edit photos from our trip, organize notes, etc... but I am SO IN! I can't wait to hear all about your birthday festivususususus!

Omg. I am so happy to hear that because I am DYING to read your TR!!!!!!!

Yay!! Great opening!!! LOVE your writing style - gurl you are funny!! Can't wait to read more!!!

Funny is the best compliment I could possibly receive :) Thank you!

Fabulous! I look forward to reading all about it - your trip reports have me in stitches :thumbsup2 Kinda excited about the discovery of new stuff to do too - no want should ever be stuck in a Disney rut. I'm getting ready to take notes!!

haha Thank you!! Taking notes is a great idea. I did that all the time when I first started reading TRs b/c I couldn't believe all the stuff other people discovered that I never had. So I hope I can show you all some new things!

So excited to be in right from the beginning! Have you read the book "How to Be Like Walt"? You should pick up a copy if you haven't :)

I've never even heard of it but it sounds great just by the title. I obviously would love to be like Walt! Thanks for the recommendation.

I read your last report and found my kindred Disney spirit. See I am five years old, too. No really. I may be 44 human years old, but I am 5 in Disney years! Thanks of sharing. I have already read some of Jess's version and can't wait to hear yours.

I will think of you next week at MNSSHP! I am going for the first time. I will be sure to tell Eugene hi!

YAY MNSSHP!!!!!!!!!! Have an amazing and spooktacular time and give Eugene my lofe!

Woo Hooo!

Can't wait to read about all that birthday fun!

We are leaving for French Quarter in 3 days! To celebrate just two birthdays! Mine will be celebrated on 9th October and DD will turn 13 on the 17th :cheer2:

YOU WILL LOVE FRENCH QUARTER! I fell so in love with Port Orleans, you have no idea. It's so wonderful!

Yay, so excited you started your new TR! :cool1: :yay: It's SO hard for me to be on the DIS these days, but I'm really looking forward to reading about this trip, it sounds perfect! I'd LOVE to be in Disney for 2 weeks, I can't even imagine! My longest trip was 10 days and that wasn't long enough! :rotfl:

AWW. Hang in there! I hope my TR helps. As I have said before.. one day you WILL be back! <3

Wow, you are one girl who can sell a trip report!

Disney should hire you to do marketing ... At least for Orlando's newest club The Maestrom! Let's get that puppy up to being a FP+ priority!

Thanks so much, what a compliment!!! Maelstrom IS a FP+ priority... what are you talking about?! Every time I visit I have to fight crowds for hours just to get in line! :lmao:

I'm SO in! :mickeyjum

And I'll be expecting an excess amount of movie and Breaking Bad quoting to go with the Disney. ;)

I read your entire last trip report and never commented, but I have to tell you how excited I am for this one. :-) Your writing is delightful, just like WDW. And totally skip replying to me if it means updates get out even a little sooner. lol

__disneygirl said:
Thanks so much, what a compliment!!! Maelstrom IS a FP+ priority... what are you talking about?! Every time I visit I have to fight crowds for hours just to get in line! :lmao:

Yup - it always is like that in Walter Disneyland World ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter