• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know you're at Disney World When....

twokids0204

DIS Dad #561
... You catch that first glimpse of Cinderella's Castle ...

Ok., your turn.

You know you're at Disney World When... ??

you hear the ambiance music (doesn't matter which park/hotel/bus/store you are at or on.... just listen....)

when I'm excited to get up in the mornings:goodvibes. (hate getting up for anything else).

you hear the ambiance music (doesn't matter which park/hotel/bus/store you are at or on.... just listen....)

So true... I remember walking through Hollywood Studio's, through the streeet themed after New York, and I heard the squeaking of the subway's brakes under ground.

When walking down that hill going to International Gateway. And when I smell the water, I think you guys know what the smell is.

...the movie starts playing on ME bus.
...someone tells me "Welcome Home" as I enter WL
...the first glimpse of the castle in MK.

And when we're not there, these are the things I think about! That and the rice krispie treats - they're just better when they are shaped like Mickey Mouse.

I used to love when we turned the tv on that first night and saw "zippity do dat Tip for today" song....LOVED IT and it always makes me think of disney.

I think that first bus ride in the morning of your first day...knowing your on your way to fun and you still have the whole week ahead of you....

and...I will be having that feeling in 29 more days:cool1:

When you cross under the arch, when you first get onto property

That's when it hits home. I really start getting that "knot in the stomach", though, seeing the thicket of billboards as I drive through the Orlando area on I-4.

i know i'm at disney world when i take the "first ride" of the tram at the orlando airport, and see the disney merchandise there :rotfl:

...when i see the 3 mickey circles on EVERYTHING! soap, napkins, signs, cups, icecream, you name it - that's how i know i can't be anywhere but disney! it never loses its novelty! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter