You know you are from Pittsburgh

Kathy... I hope you can go to the Magic Kingdom and get some pics of James Harrison (or who ever the Steelers MVP is) after the Super Bowl.

A little Disney/Steelers Trivia for all the DIS Steelers Fans.... Did you know that Hines Ward has a Mickey Mouse tattoo on his arm?

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

The Steelers are going to rock the superbowl. The cardinals wont know what to do when they hit the Steel Curtin. they are going to plow through them like Clark through McGahee.:banana: :banana:

We have tickets to some pre Super Bowl events. Since it is the Steelers we may try to go for some other things. My daughter wants to tail gate in the parking lot. :)

We have tickets to some pre Super Bowl events. Since it is the Steelers we may try to go for some other things. My daughter wants to tail gate in the parking lot. :)
Very cool! I can't wait to see your pictures and read your blog on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter