You had me at Hello! (Bob tribute show)

I actually said "sit big" the other day when my sister and I were saving a spot in the bleachers for another friend. My sister didn't get the reference but it made me smile all the same. :lovestruc

OK, you guys...you already have my crying (and laughing) and I haven't even listened to the show yet. I just downloaded it and will have to wait until just the right time to listen to it. In the meantime, I need a translation, "God shack"?

I really still cannot believe "Bawb" is gone and how much it hurts since I never even met the man.

Thank you for the list. I'll be listening to the show early tomorrow @ work (before anyone else comes in so they won't see my tears).

I loved the Best of Bob Show, it had me laughing out loud walking to and from work today.

The Memorial Show was a wonderful tribute to Bob, it spoke of the true love and affection shared by the group for this wonderful man and spoke volumes for the man he was. He will be sorely missed.

Personally, I always had a giggle when Bob talked about Interventions at Epcot. :rotfl2:

OK, you guys...you already have my crying (and laughing) and I haven't even listened to the show yet. I just downloaded it and will have to wait until just the right time to listen to it. In the meantime, I need a translation, "God shack"?

I really still cannot believe "Bawb" is gone and how much it hurts since I never even met the man.

Guard shack.

I'm only about 20 mins into the best of show and haven't started the tribute show. Dang life getting in the way. I hope to get them both done this morning, though!

Love the list, mommyc!! :thumbsup2

"They can't hit ya" is great advice for people like me who are somewhat shy.

My New Mantra:

"I'm not one that is out here to have the perfect score. I'm out there to have fun and enjoy the round of golf with my friends"
-Bob Varley

Words to live by. "Round of golf" can be replaced with any activity.

You guys have made my day. This was too funny. :love:
We'd have to include spelling/pronunciation according to Bob as well
Here's my list so far
Bawb
Dianer
Kaht
I always used to giggle when they'd tease him about his accent-I'm from RI, and the RI accent is very similar to the Boston/Massachusetts accent.

Here's another for the list ...pahk ie I'll use my kaht to get around the pahk.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter