You had me at Hello! (Bob tribute show)

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
Wow! I finally got through the Bob tribute show. It was awesome guys! You had me laughing and crying at the end.

Bob was a lucky man, he had great friends. :hug: Simply Beautiful!

So if Bob had a t-shirt "everything in life I needed to know I learned from Bob" here it would be.....

• OK, 3..2..1..
  • If you don’t like the rules of the game you simply play a different game! (Bob Golf)
  • Take a nap
  • All you really need is some duct tape and banana boxes
  • Always bring your props (and train whistle)
  • If you are not sure what it is….it is Donkey poop coming down from the sky
  • Everything tastes better in the Magic Kingdom
  • Life is good, enjoy it!
  • They can't hit you!
  • Use every scrap of paper you find (and keep it in your car so you never loose it)
  • Delete - Delete - Delete - Delete
  • That's my story and I'm gonna stick to it
  • Always go first and check it out
  • Anyone you meet automatically gets the label of friend
  • Sit Big!
  • When watching the shuttle launch, stand at the far end of the parking lot for the best possible view
  • To make a Dole Whip last use pinapple juice and LOTS of Crisco!
  • Buy your ink big and print small

Anyone got more??? :love:

Wow! I finally got through the Bob tribute show. It was awesome guys! You had me laughing and crying at the end.

:love:

I had the exact same reaction, and was doing this at my desk at work!! I can't believe I was literally laughing out loud at times listening to the show and getting many funny looks in the office! :rotfl: The emotional roller coaster that show brought the listener through mirrors the feelings I have had for the past few weeks: the sadness, the happy memories, the feeling of loss, and more all wrapped up into two 1.5 hour podcasts. Excellent job!

Gawd I miss Bawb!

I LOVE this list! :lovestruc Just wondered if I could add one, because I love this "Bawbism":
*"They can't hit 'ya!"

Thanks again for the list!

So if Bob had a t-shirt "everything in life I needed to know I learned from Bob" here it would be.....

• If you don’t like the rules of the game you simply play a different game! (Bob Golf)
  • Take a nap
  • If you are not sure what it is….it is Donkey poop coming down

Simply AWESOME!

Anyone you meet automatically gets the label of friend.

• Take a nap
  • If you are not sure what it is….it is Donkey poop coming down

Thanks so much for this mommyceratops...and Thanks Bob. I am going to print it out and put it right on my frig. :)

**Use every scrap of paper you find.**

I'm going to get some of those printable iron on transfers and make one for our upcoming trip. Great list!

I LOVE this list! :lovestruc Just wondered if I could add one, because I love this "Bawbism":
*"They can't hit 'ya!"

Thanks again for the list!

"They can't hit ya!" .... I was thinking the same thing.

Not really a philoshpy, but I love...

"Ok, 3....2.....1"

I listened to the Best of Bob show again today and I was laughing so hard at the immigration ceremony segment my face hurt.
That was simply hilarious. I'm so glad Pete decided to put the un-edited version in.

3-2-1

(Listen to Bawb's July 4th Naturalization Ceremony report.)

One more......

That's my story and I'm gonna stick to it.

You guys have made my day. This was too funny. :love:
We'd have to include spelling/pronunciation according to Bob as well
Here's my list so far
Bawb
Dianer
Kaht

You guys have made my day. This was too funny. :love:
We'd have to include spelling/pronunciation according to Bob as well
Here's my list so far
Bawb
Dianer
Kaht

I don't know about this list....we'd need a whole other board for it. :lmao:

"mo-jeet-toe" pops to mind though
as does "god shack" :rotfl:

I'm going to use that wonderful Waltograph font and print the list out tomorrow. This has really been a sad and bad day here, and that list was the bright spot at the end of the tunnel (I hope it's not an oncoming kaht!)

Beautiful mommyceratops!! Thanks for making this list everyone, I am also going to print it out. Aww Bawb, you were the best. :thumbsup2

Amy

Great list!

One I would add is... "When watching the shuttle launch, stand at the far end of the parking lot for the best possible view".

Dennis-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter