You guys are great!

Kungaloosh:

1/4 cup Capt Morgan's Spiced Rum
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup Raspberry Brandy or Liquer
1/4 cup Strawberry Daiquiri mix

put in blender with enough ice to make slushy.

The kudos goes to ftwildernessguy for this

Need the tiki/ Easter Island like glass to make it perfect!

Kungaloosh:

1/4 cup orange juice

Thanks, sounds great!!!

Well, Magic, if I were you, I'd be more concerned 'bout Gina. That woman is a trained Ninja assassin. She keeps a close eye on her Rog and ain't nobody gonna mess with him!

Whoa, Ninja Gina, I give, uncle. But Rog could probably take me anyways because he didn't say he was old.

Need the tiki/ Easter Island like glass to make it perfect!

There are the camping boards - ask and ye shall receive!!
AAAAC726sfEAAAAAAETFVw.jpg

btw, there's a snazzy one similar to like this on eBay right now...

I agree, YOU ALL ARE GREAT!! I have used all the info to plan our trips. We have stayed in the cabins and are pulling the pop up to the Fort over Halloween. I have enjoyed the many humorous entries and trip reports. I feel like I know some of you already. Hopefully, I will meet some of you this Oct. Stop by and say Hello! We'll bring plenty of beer ( I think):rotfl2:

Well, Magic, if I were you, I'd be more concerned 'bout Gina. That woman is a trained Ninja assassin. She keeps a close eye on her Rog and ain't nobody gonna mess with him!

Thats right...Gina doesnt let anybody slap me around....she's selfish like that and likes to keep all the "slapping me around" to herself!!!

Whoa, Ninja Gina, I give, uncle. But Rog could probably take me anyways because he didn't say he was old.

Oh...yeah...I forgot that part...blame it on senility!!!:confused:

Kungaloosh:

1/4 cup orange juice

Of all the camping board recipes, we present the most requested!

Kungaloosh:

1/4 cup orange juice

Thanks for posting this. I was about to look it up again!

I like to think I bring a certain amount of class and sophistication to this board.

I do have to say that after surfing thru the "other" forums - The Camping at Disney forum has a sense of humor!

BTW - last Friday night made a couple of pitchers of Kongalush and it was a hit with the neighbors!

I do have to say that after surfing thru the "other" forums - The Camping at Disney forum has a sense of humor!

BTW - last Friday night made a couple of pitchers of Kongalush and it was a hit with the neighbors!

KONGaLUSH??? Boy...is THAT a fitting typo!!!!

I like to think I bring a certain amount of class and sophistication to this board.

I like to think I am a winged unicorn and when I fly, I fart rainbows!

We are planning on breaking out the kungaloosh over Memorial weekend with Rob (he said it was the law...). This could get interesting...
:stir:... :drinking1... :dance3:... :faint:...
:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter