• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You asked for it! Finally a picture of me.

hubbaa hubbaa :) :) :)

nice bod !!!!!

ok, I will stop drooling now ;)
Great job John!

For my next picture I'll crop out the hips and thighs!! :)

I always felt bad when all these nice ladies called you irritating- but now I see they were just being truthful!!

Anyways you cut it- you have done an OUTSTANDING JOB!!! And what an inspiration!!

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO - and don't try to up your clippie because you don't have a head anymore- that just won't work.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Tara

Originally posted by lmhall2000
BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO - and don't try to up your clippie because you don't have a head anymore- that just won't work.

I'm thinking thats how he upped it from 40 to 50!! :teeth:

Wow!!!!

I suppose as I am getting divorced I have to ask - "Are you married John???! ROFLMAO

Sorry - humour getting the better of me again!

What's the matter, John???? Afraid we'll all come looking for you?????
Mmmmm, you're probably right - we would come after you looking that good! You really do look great - even headless! :teeth:
Hope I can post a picture like that some day! :earseek:

John...you look GREAT!!! WOW!!! you really do look awesome!!!

Next time anyone calls you irritating remind them that when you are a hotty you are allowed to irriate women!!! LOL ;) ;)

Oh John, ignore them about your head. This board is comprised of a bunch of smartie pants! Okay, I can't resist... so DO you have a head? Okay, okay, I'll stop. Those pants will fit you and another person. I am married, so I am taking myself out of the running to help fill them, but by the responses I've read I think there is a big line forming for that job!

Hey, and one more thing...I really am PROUD of you!:)

Linda

You look great John!
Hey guys maybe he really doesn't have a head? And here you all are teasing the poor headless man *sniff* Shame on you! LOL
Seriously, make with the rest of the picture! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter