• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You asked for it! Finally a picture of me.

John In Illinois

118 heat index here........
Well, you have been telling me you wanted to see a picture. I finally figured out how to do it.

So here ya go! LOL! :teeth: ;)

fc1ed891.jpg

Great job John....but without the head I think it's about 12lbs less RIGHT:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What a tease!!!:p Are you afraid we're going to stalk you if you show your head???

The rest of you looks good! Congratualtions and thanks for posting a picture (next time include the head!)

LOL!!! Leave it to John! :teeth: (I TOLD YOU he was irritating!!)

You look wonderful John.....Headless and all! ;)

WOW John!!!! You could put another whole person in there with you.

Quite SEXY John!
Am I allowed to say that on a family message board?

I guess you are trying to be part of that 'masked men' dating show, right?;)

Thanks for sharing the picture John!

That's not fair John!!! We want to see the face too!!!
Oh how exciting for you.....you look wonderful!

You look great, John!!! Keep up the good work!!:D :D :D You go to the "head" of the class!!;)

You look great, John!! But why no head? Are you afraid that we might recognize you as the Bloat Fairy!!

Oh, I have to agree with Jody's post! :) Even without the head, you look very VERY VERY nice! :) (insert swooning TigH here...) Wowza!!!!!! This is the one time I'm glad DH doesn't DIS, hee hee! ;)

John, you look awesome! Congratulations!!!! What an incredible loss! :) That shirt looks great on you and those old pants are SO big! WOW!

Keep up the great work! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

LOL- you can always count on John to liven things up around here!! Hold onto those pants John.... if you do the marathon with us- you'll need 'em! :p

WOW! from your neck down you look GREAT! - but I think I speak for many of us - WE WANT A HEAD SHOT!

;)

Great picture, but where's the head? We want the whole package here!!! But from what I see from the neck down you look mah-va-lous!!!!

John you look great. You have done such a great job in losing that the picture definitely shows that.

Too bad you didn't post your face. We would have loved to see your face also. But I guess you can stay disguised.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter