• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You are now super rich

The largest one would have to be on the Port of Minato Mirai on Yokohama Bay in Japan, so I could be 1/2 hour away from Tokyo Disney.

The second would have to be in Arizona with a Canyon View.

Since I already have a house here on the Cape (I would keep this), the third would have to be a City View Penthouse in Boston! I'm a city girl at heart.

Oh by the way they would all have to have custom walk in closets filled with everything Prada and Dolce Gabbana, a little Armani wouldn't hurt either :thumbsup2

I love this thread!!

1. Beach house in Westport, MA so we can swim at the beach club all summer long :lovestruc and not have to mooch off my cousin. :lmao: :rolleyes1

2. As many DVC points as they let you buy.

3. Traveling the country in our MH and having to home school DD because we're too busy traveling.

Hmm, I think I cheated. I really don't want to stay in one place (except for the summer).

1. A large horse farm within 2 hours of WDW
2. A little private retreat in the mountains near Yellowstone
3. A huge house on the lake somewhere in northern Indiana

I would chose:

1. Rebulid our current house to be bigger.

2. A beach house, probably in Cherry Grove, SC

3. Another beach house in St. Augusitine, FL. DH went there as a kid and then we would be close to Disney!!

4. This is mainly for DH, but it would be o.k. w/ me too. A house in the mountains near us. I would go there in the summer when it got really hot and humid here.

Well I've got three homes now, two are where I'd like them to be-

North Ga Blue Ridge Mountains

Beachfront on Perdido Key FL

The third I'd like to be in Durango Colorado. :)

...Or have a huge RV and travel around the country :love:

on Lac Tremblant
chateau in the Loire Valley
estate in Kauai on Kuhio Hwy with 400 feet of ocean frontage on Ke'e Beach and Makua Beach

1. Right here in the Ozarks. Maybe a lake house on Beaver or Table Rock Lakes.

2. Orlando

3. Colorado - in the mountains.

Right here in Ocean City
Waterville Valley, NH
St. Thomas, USVI

New York City (A townhouse near the Museum of Natural History)
Sausilito, CA
Vermont

1. In my hometown

2. North Georgia near family

3. Florida; maybe a few hours away from WDW. If we were too close I would visit too often and it would be as special.

1 Savannah, GA
2 Celebration, FL
3 Ocala, FL (give me a big farm house with lots of land please!)

1. Cape Cod(Ptown, Sandwich, Truro...any town on/near route 6A/6)

2. The coast of Maine

3. A secluded village in England

An island off the coast of Maine

An estate in the English countryside

Beacon Hill, Boston

1) Right here in NW Montana, where I live now. Only it would be a log house on a lake, at least 5 bedrooms, theater/multimedia room, game room with pool table, huge hot tub on the deck overlooking the lake, etc.

2) Somewhere in the Caribbean. Never been there, so not sure where, but it would be very private, with private beach access. Outdoor pool and hot tub surrounded by Polynesian themed gardens with waterfalls and tiki torches. Each bedroom would have huge screened sleeping porches attached and private walled gardens.

3) Somewhere in Florida. Not exactly sure where, but within an hour's drive of both WDW and the beach. Southern plantation themed with moss-draped oaks and magnolias.

1. One in the town where I grew up
2. Some castle in the Scottish Highlands
3. A berth on The World

One on the Intracoastal Waterway in Boca Raton, FL. :teeth:

One on the Blue Ridge Parkway in VA.

One on the Atlantic ocean in VA.

Note: I have NO desire to ever to go back to where I was born and raised...NJ.

1. Discovery Island - always said I'd like to buy it and build a house there if I won the lottery.
2. Hawaii
3. Wherever Pop Daddy is cuz he is so sexy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter