You are now super rich

and you have 3 houses, where are they ?

1. Bay area- lived there for a little bit, warms days, cool nights, beautiful place

2. Hawaii - baybeeeee

3. Akron Ohio- so I could be filthy rich in front of all my friends :rotfl:

Hey you know any Franzmann's PD?

Huh...

- DH would want a place in rual PA, near where he grew up. I've visited the area a few times and enjoy it too.

- I'd want to buy one of the huge historic Victorian homes here in Elgin and restore it. I love the Chicago area and I've got family here.

- I'd also want a place in or near Phoenix, I love that area and have family there as well, and it would be great for a warm place to go in the winter months. It's 1 hour by plane and 3 hours by car from Disneyland and Vegas, two of my fav vacation spots as well.

NYC Penthouse.

South (Miami) Beach condo for when I get tired of the NYC cold weather.

A country house with acres of land.....I haven't decided where.

1. hawaii, that's a given. lol Not in a touristy place either. I don't want to be able to see my neighbors.

2. Somewhere in Europe, probably Italy. "Under the Tuscan Sun" may have something to do with that. Still waiting on those ladybugs.

3. Somewhere on the west coast, up towards Washington. I don't know yet.

What I want where ever I live is a home that feels like it's been there forever. Not the plumbing, just the look and feel of it.

1. Lakeside Montana
2. Camp Sherman, Oregon (My childhood vacation home. I would make the current owners an offer they couldn't refuse.)
3. 10,000 DVC points :lmao:

Or maybe a condo on Residensea!

Coastal Maine, near Kennebunkport

San Diego, Hubby's hometown

Million dollar condo right in the heart of Vegas strip - poker baby

01. Right here in my hometown.
02. Celebration, Florida.
03. Somewhere in California, probably near Los Angeles.
04. Tokyo, Japan.

I cheated. Whatcha gonna do about it?

1. Here in Richmond... but on the Rivah, ofcourse
2. In a castle in Austria
3. In __THE__ castle in Orlando!

:thumbsup2

Toronto, On, Canada
Anywhere in Florida
North Bronx, NY

01. Right here in my hometown.
02. Celebration, Florida.
03. Somewhere in California, probably near Los Angeles.
04. Tokyo, Japan.

I cheated. Whatcha gonna do about it?

Clearly you understand that the rich can get away with breaking a few rules. :p If I had a few more houses, I'd get one in Japan, too.

Well duh,
1 Disneyland, Disney World, I am not too picky
2 Hawaii
3Probably right here in Calgary. I love this place. It would just be a million or so dollar home.

1. Bay Area (Prob in the city of Diablo)
2. Middle of the Arizona desert
3. Penthouse in Paris

A hard decision...

Colorado Springs...Near the Broadmoor resort

Lake Nona or Bay Hill...Orlando...Nona for MCO, Bay Hill for the mouse and Univ Studios, and all the golf. Islesworth is just too super rich.

Montreal... Off Rene Levesque near the Bell Center, and close to all the dining and nightlife ;)

Fenwick...Old Saybrook, CT...Former home to Ms.Hepburn, and a great 9 hole golf course.

1. Right here in MI so the kids can keep their normal life.

2. Ft. Wayne, In so I can be near my sister anytime I need to without invading her house with my huge family, LOL.

3. Celebration, FL ~ self-explanatory, no? ;)

This sounds like fun, I'm going to go with.

-Somewhere in Southern Germany with a beautiful view of the Bavarian Alps
-A house on the beach here in North Carolina, either up in the Outer Banks or on one of the islands close to where I live right now.
-As previously mentioned, Celebration FL would be great so I could visit World Showcase for an evening a couple of times a week. :)

Hawaii. Probably the big island.

Right here- gotta be able to be near family some times!

somewhere in the southwest.

NYC Penthouse.

South (Miami) Beach condo for when I get tired of the NYC cold weather.

A country house with acres of land.....I haven't decided where.

me too...but the country house would be an estate (preferably with vineyards) somewhere in Italy.

1 Brownstone in NYC

2. Kiawah Island SC on the beach

3. Villa in the South of France- or Italy near the riviera. Depends where I could get closer to the beach.

Since I'm rich I would also have a pool in France and my pool boy would be Gilles Marini.

ahhh a girl can dream can't she?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter