Yo Ho Yo Ho a Tipsy Life for Me - A November '17 Dining Adventure - Complete 5/27

Next up is me first mate, Jason. He's a RunDisney kinda pirate, which shivers me timbers, but still has room in his heart for his stout-hearted and cornfed wench.

Cornfed wench :rotfl2:Gah, I missed you! Lol!

Who: Me crew, with appearances by a few Dis mateys, and to build some mystery the greatest surprise Dis meet of all time

....not me...waaahh!

Oh well, either way she was excited.

That's me too, every single time!

The next morning we were up at 3 am, which I'm told is in the morning, but it might as well been midnight because we are not "morning" people. Or by we, I guess I should just say me, cause here is Casey en route to the airport.

Hey, that's pretty good!

img_0058-jpg.286523

giphy1.gif

We made it to the Magical Express in no time and it wasn't long before we were entering our war zone, I mean our resort: Caribbean Beach.

No kidding, I had seen some photos of the mess and wow!

Good news was upon check in we received a gift card for $600 to compensate us for the construction and for that much money I can take just about anything.

Um, hello F&W booths!

Uh, that looks amazing.

I was hoping you were going to get the Sweet Pancake and you did! Too bad the pancake itself wasn't as good as you were hoping.

Now I like coffee and I like beer, but life will be just fine if these two shall never meet again.

I agree...sometimes. I've tried a Porter with an incredible subtle coffee undertone that was amazing! It really has to be a tad of coffee flavor and anything more than that is too overwhelming.

On the way we grabbed Casey a frozen coke, because when its 2pm and your kids been up for almost 12 hours sugar is a must

Seriously, a trooper you got there.

What a perfect spot, and a perfect photo!

You'll note the random stuffed animal Casey had. At this point she had been up for 12 hours and was getting a little punchy. So what better than a bribe, I mean gift, to keep a girl going.

Ah yes, the good old, "I'll buy you something if you promise to be quiet!" gag. Been there, done that, and will continue to do so :lmao:

Funny aside I have slight motion sickness so when we ride the teacups I wedge my leg against the wheel so we don't spin too fast. Well after all these years I finally got caught thigh handed by Casey. #TheJigisUP

Thanks for the tip, excellent idea!

but Casey also LOVES ribs so this was a no brainer.

Such a foodie. I want to be like Casey when I grow up.

Cased loved everything, but she needed a little something for her onion rings. What could that be? Any guesses?.....

:rotfl:So fun!

After dinner we hit up Roaring Fork for some provisions for later then Uber'd back to Caribbean Beach to check out our ship -

Question. Uber'ing with kids. Do they put carseats/boosters in or no? Does FL not mandate that for taxis/lyft/uber?

Casey and Jason each got a smore's cupcake.

I saw this on the DFB and about died. Then died when I realized I won't be able to get it on my upcoming trip! Sooo far.:sad:

Is it weird to call his running gear adorable? Cause it is. Adorable.

She ended up doing this just about every day and proclaiming she loved pole dancing. We got more than a few looks from other parents. #SoProud

I've heard that pole dancing is an inherited trait....soooo, Jason, anything you'd like to mention, now would be the time!

This is a horrid photo thanks to the great lighting in SciFi

The worst place for food pics.

This was a perfectly executed medium rare burger topped with a fried green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Jason LOVED this thing of beauty. The meat was perfectly cooked and was of the utmost quality and while fried green tomato wasn't too discernible, the creamy pimento cheese really put it over the top. I had some massive order envy.

Um, is this new? Fried green tomatoes?!?:love:This sounds amazing!

Baseline Taphouse adds some more food options in the future so its a lunch option to

Super stoked to try this place out!

did our first pressed pennies

Calvin is obsessed with doing this! I'm sure we have close to 30 from our adventures at WDW, DLR and Uni Studios Hollywood.

Okay, will be back to read more!

You hit the jackpot!

aka Sanaa to everyone else

I don't know if you remember, years ago I think in 2013 (or 2015??), I made an ADR by myself here while DH, DM, and DS went to Jiko and I LOVED it. It took me a few more trips to convince DH to try it, so he finally agreed to it. He loved it also! Unfortunately, DM and DMIL were with us and did NOT like it. :sad1: It kind of put a damper on our meal. Mainly because we want everyone to have an equally satisfying meal with us, but it just didn't happen. Our sever even brought them out several other options, but alas, DH and I ended up eating their stuff (which isn't a bad thing, now that I'm thinking about it :rotfl:) But Sanaa has my heart.

#drooltopia

How can you be mad at that face though?!

First up we have the Oxtail Umngqusho which is Cracked Hominy and Beans with Braised Oxtail. The "beans" in this were really black eyed peas which went well with the hominy. The oxtail was braised perfectly and tender, but it didn't have a ton of flavor. We ended up adding some of the red sambal from the bread service to the dish to kick it up a notch.

Um, brilliant! Adding your dips to your entree:worship:

Despite asking for this with no peanuts (I have an allergy) we got it with peanuts, but I was able to eat around them (they won't kill me just make me miserable for a while). I know the sauce is a bit offputting in color, but it was delicious. It had a deep coconut flavor and a slight heat. The shrimp and scallops were cooked perfectly, but unfortunately Jason got a bad mussel so we elected to leave the rest of those in the bowl.

Oh no about the peanuts! And ew to the bad mussel :crazy2:

We also ordered the salad sampler, which they'd neglected to bring at first but did once we alerted our server. Forewarning by the time this got to our table I was a few glasses of wine in, so my pictures turned out as fuzzy as my mind.

:rotfl2:

I seriously need to remember to get this. I always fail.

First things first, today was the half marathon for Jason so he was up at 3am for the third day in a row. Sounds like the definition of insanity to me

:scratchin::yes::

But he ran his personal best half at just over 2 hours so he was a happy man.

Wow good for him!

We'd always wanted to do this so I figured if you're gonna splurge on such an extravagant meal what better day than after running the half marathon (or in my case virtually supporting your husband from the cozy confines of your pirate bed).

Is this still available?

After yet another bus debacle we ended up ubering to Cali Grill which became our norm for the trip. At just under $10 for the trip, it was money well spent.

That bus system :headache: One day this past trip DMIL was not feeling well, so DFIL stayed back with her in the room for a bit, so DM, DH, Dkids, and I decided to try the Minnie Van (since not all of us in our party would be able to fit into one van) and it was AMAZING! Fast, very pleasant CM and DM was piped in through the radiol :love: And super knowledgeable on putting in both car seats. I know they raised the price recently, but i'd seriously still take it with the fam.

I'm not typically a mimosa fan as neither orange juice nor champagne are my favorites, but these beauties were bottomless so you know I downed about 10 during the course of our two and a half hour meal. :drinking1

Yeah, not a huge champagne fan either, although I have tried some top notch bubbles before, but I always get a headache the next day.

Precious!

but at $48 for her (and$80 for us)

Yep, that's a pretty penny :scared:

Not sure if we'd be the dining mates to share food. I always choose the exact things you and Casey end up getting!

later Casey wanted to know if we were famous)

I hope you told her yes.

I love writing these report and that was gratifying enough, but then (wait for it, wait for it) she offered to pay for mine and Jason's meals :scared1: They explained they were leaving the next day and had several dining credits left and wanted to use them on us. To say I was flabbergasted was an understatement (to say I turned 50 shades of red is a more accurate depiction). Here we were at the meal we knew was our massive splurge of the trip and someone was offering to pay. We couldn't believe it.

:love::love::love: Super nice, wow that's awesome!

which I later realized was likely the equivalent of someone asking an American about the Kardashians. Yes I was that tipsy girl!

How embarrassing. :laughing:

Our server eventually took care of everything and we profusely thanked Emma and Nicki. This was pixie dust like I'd never experienced and the highlight of our trip. They are apparently only lurkers on here and wouldn't tell me their user name nor let me take a picture, so you'll have to take my word for it that it happened. I'm hoping this post will at least convince them to say a quick hello so I can again thank them for making our trip!

Hi Emma and Nicki :wave2:

That is very cool that they let you take desserts to go from a buffet!

Please do not feel like you need to respond to all my stuff, BTW :lmao:

Based on your countdown, we will be driving away as you are (presumably) flying in. We're booked 12-17, taking advantage of the fact that DS turns 3 on the 26th. I've never been in August, so it should be interesting.
Dang, we will definitely just be missing each other. We fly in on the 18th. But good idea to sneak in an under 3 trip. We did that with Casey and I miss the "free" days. August is definitely HOT. But get out early, rest in the afternoon, then head back out in the evening and you'll be fine. Just be sure to bring rain gear, it will come out of nowhere just about every day.

A little late- but I'm all in. Love your reports!
Welcome!!!! Glad to have you along!

This looks and sounds delicious. I love all things cheese and will have to try this next time I'm there.
It was so good. Totally jonesing for some right now.

OMG these cat things are adorable. They are so silly and hilarious I want to buy them.
They make absolutely no sense, yet you can't help but want one!

Hi Kari! Great food and wine updates and I remain in awe of your drinking and eating prowess! I know the Halloween party is starting early this year and am hoping for the same with F&W as I would love to check it out for the first time. I am heading down on the 19th until the 26th of August with my niece Clare. We are staying at the Poly thanks to our favourite summer deal. How long are you guys down for? We will definitely have to meet up for some Disney shenanigans!
Hi Susan! Thanks. I have 43 years of eating and drinking experience that I have built my food career upon :P

Awesome we'll be down there at the same time. We'll most definitely have to figure something out. We used our "favorite" summer deal too, but are going with Beach Club instead of Poly this time. We'll be there the 18th-26th. Hoping like you that Food and Wine will start early so we can just mosey over from the hotel.

LOL oh boy, now I really have to deliver something.........interesting :D
I have high expectations of you!

I'm glad he was able to impress :rotfl2: Steve liked Jason, too! Always good when all the kids can play nice lol
Yes, definitely good when our "kids" get along. Hopefully the real children will in August.

Funny aside when we were in NYC we drove by the Sanitation Department!!! I tried to get a pic but was too slow. Totally thought of Steve!

I read this really fast and thought you were behind someone with a cooler full of loose lice
Now that would have been really scary!

Great reviews from around the world, so nice you got to meet up with Ariane and her husband, looks like fun was had by all. I love the Pluto popcorn bucket, he does fit in well with your drinks!
Thanks Caroline! It was definitely a great night!

All caught up but runnng our of time to comment so I’ll just say it looks like the food, drink and company all led to a great night’s craic :goodvibes:thumbsup2:drinking1
Keep up the good work!:thumbsup2
I totally had to google what "craic" was, but yes it did indeed all lead to a great craic!

Hahaha I can imagine!! Tasting portions makes sense for sure, but a pretty lame value for the price!
They definitely need to offer some better values. When I can pay $8 for a beer or $10 for wine elsewhere in the park, I think I may just give up on thimbles all the way around.

Ugggh, what a terrible bus experience! That's totally unacceptable in my book. Lame!!
Lame indeed!!!!

Oh my goodness I don't know why but I somehow feel like I need this!!
I know right. I never heard of cat sushi and now I'm kicking myself for not getting it!

Very impressive so far!

Cornfed wench :rotfl2:Gah, I missed you! Lol!
Missed you too!!!! Glad you're back!

Ah, my most favorite show ever!!!!!

Ah yes, the good old, "I'll buy you something if you promise to be quiet!" gag. Been there, done that, and will continue to do so :lmao:
Bribery = good parenting at its best!!! We went to NYC last weekend and to say Casey came home with a ton of crap - so we could enjoy some adult activities - is a major understatement.

Such a foodie. I want to be like Casey when I grow up.
Don't we all!

Question. Uber'ing with kids. Do they put carseats/boosters in or no? Does FL not mandate that for taxis/lyft/uber?
They have "uber family" which will come with carseats. Casey is big enough to travel without a booster now (though we still have one in our cars) but before that we had a very small travel one that we used for trips (find it here: https://www.amazon.com/mifold-Grab-...519998985&sr=8-7&keywords=travel+booster+seat) Super small and came in handy!

Is it weird to call his running gear adorable? Cause it is. Adorable.
It is weird, but he is pretty dang adorable in his orange bird clothes. He takes his race gear very seriously!

I've heard that pole dancing is an inherited trait....soooo, Jason, anything you'd like to mention, now would be the time!
Well, a girl had to get herself through grad school somehow :P
Um, is this new? Fried green tomatoes?!?:love:This sounds amazing!

I don't know if you remember, years ago I think in 2013 (or 2015??), I made an ADR by myself here while DH, DM, and DS went to Jiko and I LOVED it. It took me a few more trips to convince DH to try it, so he finally agreed to it. He loved it also! Unfortunately, DM and DMIL were with us and did NOT like it. :sad1: It kind of put a damper on our meal. Mainly because we want everyone to have an equally satisfying meal with us, but it just didn't happen. Our sever even brought them out several other options, but alas, DH and I ended up eating their stuff (which isn't a bad thing, now that I'm thinking about it :rotfl:) But Sanaa has my heart.

How can you be mad at that face though?!
I know right? She just melts my cold little heart.

Is this still available?
The brunch, yes! Me in my pirate bed, no! :P

That bus system :headache: One day this past trip DMIL was not feeling well, so DFIL stayed back with her in the room for a bit, so DM, DH, Dkids, and I decided to try the Minnie Van (since not all of us in our party would be able to fit into one van) and it was AMAZING! Fast, very pleasant CM and DM was piped in through the radiol :love: And super knowledgeable on putting in both car seats. I know they raised the price recently, but i'd seriously still take it with the fam.
We had intended to take a minivan, but when we tried at Wilderness Lodge they wouldn't let us because we weren't staying there. Still don't understand why, but uber was much cheaper anyway.

Please do not feel like you need to respond to all my stuff, BTW :lmao:
Now you tel me :P:P:P:P

Hi everyone! Enjoying a day off of work for "wind" today which I still can't figure out but thought I'd take the opportunity to share some non-Disney photos from our trip to NYC last weekend. Casey, my best friend, and I enjoyed a great girls weekend to celebrate their birthdays complete with lots of broadway show, of course food, and we even found a little Disney in Central Park! I'll be back this weekend with another tipsy update, but for now please do enjoy!
IMG_5299.jpg

IMG_5322.JPG

IMG_5314.jpg

IMG_5321.jpg

IMG_5292.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a fun weekend in NYC! Wind! I know, right! That’s northern va for ya! Oddly, we’re heading to upstate NY this afternoon, do to the day off for some snowmobiling at our lake house. I hate snow...so I’m far from thrilled!

I totally had to google what "craic" was, but yes it did indeed all lead to a great craic!

I laughed when I realized you had to google the meaning of craic!
From the little I know of you I'd say you're "good craic". A fun night out with friends should be good craic and normally involves at least 2 of the following 3-music, alcohol and banter (aka slagging eachother or more politely put teasing/joking eachother). If it ends up a really good night you'd say "the craic was mighty":rotfl::drinking1party::drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

I looked it up (just for the craic) and there was a note at the bottom of the definition which said "very tricky to get away with saying this in the US without getting strange looks from police officers" :confused3:rotfl:
In the "special requests" section of the invitation to my daughter's wedding a couple of years back 1 of our friends put as her request "a big feed and plenty of craic"!!! Gave us all a laugh :goodvibes

How fun to have a girls trip to the big Apple, looks like a great time. Casey looks so tall now in the pictures, wow she is growing! Such a traveler she is!

Catching up. Your trip around the Food & Wine Festival looks tipsilly good. I love the Limoncello Margarita, but i dont remember ut being that sour. Huh.

Maybe check out the Swan and Dolphn kid clubs. I hear you set a couple hours free if you dine at one of the restaurants. Disney keeps cutting its benefits to resort guests. Those things werent exactly cheap.

Keep em coming.

We love NYC! Probably equal to Disney. We are going to Disney in August too. But first, an April trip where dd, 14 is running the Dark Side 5K and Half marathon! Loving your report, as always.

Looks lik a fun time in NYC! It's been too long since we have been and we need to go back. How was School of Rock?

Bribery = good parenting at its best!!! We went to NYC last weekend and to say Casey came home with a ton of crap - so we could enjoy some adult activities - is a major understatement.

:rotfl2:

They have "uber family" which will come with carseats. Casey is big enough to travel without a booster now (though we still have one in our cars) but before that we had a very small travel one that we used for trips (find it here: https://www.amazon.com/mifold-Grab-...519998985&sr=8-7&keywords=travel+booster+seat) Super small and came in handy!

Completely forgot about that option. And thank you so much for that link, will 'pin' that for future reference:hug:

The brunch, yes! Me in my pirate bed, no! :P

LMAO yeah, I should have been a little more clear!

We had intended to take a minivan, but when we tried at Wilderness Lodge they wouldn't let us because we weren't staying there. Still don't understand why, but uber was much cheaper anyway.

I think when they first rolled this out, you had to be staying at select (Deluxe) resorts. But once you activated it within the Lyft app, you could have used it at any of the resorts, including Value resorts. But you're right, for the three of you, not the best value.

Okay off to read more!

You'd never know it by the look of us but the rain passed quickly and we were able to use our Expedition Everest fast pass. While in line I was looking to pick up a 4th fast pass for Primeval Whirl and imagine my surprise when it wasn't available, but Flight of Passage was! We had FP's for later in the week, but we were stoked to get a preview

What in the what?! That is amazing that this happened for you guys!

Jason went for the Mustang Coffee, which is Crown Royal, Brown Sugar, and Butter with hot Coffee.

DH got this since it was FREEZING and we had to sit on the patio - which was really nice BTW but they totally need heaters.

This sweet, innocent child of mine ate all the dang chicken wings!

Yas girl, yas!

trippy movie with an overactive duck

Exactly! Perfect description!

I don't get people sometimes.

There was blood on the saddle, blood all around....

:rotfl:I'm totally looking forward to this on my Solo trip.

After we were seated I was able to sneak over and see Jenny for a few more minutes. Jenny posted a horrible photo of me with way too may chins so you'll have to head on over to her report for proof

:lmao:Oh gosh, please stop!

beers at Liberty Tree

When did this become a thing?!

"field greens" now basically just means iceberg lettuce.

Ugh, this is pathetic. So so cheap.

Side note shame on Disney for getting rid of the children's activities centers.

I'm very disappointed as well. Calvin loves just playing and being around other kids and he loved this!

Up next we hit Japan where we indulged in some thimbles of Sapporo and some Wasabi Shumai Pork Dumplings.

Thimbles is perfect. My gosh, how cheap are they getting!

Totally sour, :lmao:

I LOVED this back in 2013, but it had okra in it. Guess they got rid of that ingredient, but it made it so so good!

They need to write the names like this at all the booths for the flights!

He even threw in a few fugetaboutit's

:hyper::hyper:

Things get a little fuzzy from here but I believe I picked up a cider somewhere along the way before coming up with the brilliant idea of keeping our evening going at Abracadabar!

I love you guys. Seriously.

Casey had a blast with a visit from chip and dale, baking cookies, making crafts, playing games, and doing some sort of science experiment with a balloon she apparently named "Cankle," Clearly she'd been channeling her Mama's bloated ankles after a night of food and wine :P

:rotfl:

I eventually made it in though and with only 3 minutes to spare in our 15 minute grace period I enjoyed a solo trip with Puddy.

Puddy! :lmao:

Looking no worse for the wear after our long night, we were able to snag a 4th FP for Figment and then a 5th FP for Test Track for later in the day, so despite a rough start the FP gods were looking out for us.

Yes they were.

Ooh yum!

Such a good man.

I need these too! But for what i'm not sure :lmao:

Pick a Pearl!

We did this and I got a blue pearl!! :hyper:

Yay for a fun NYC trip!

Looks like a fun weekend in NYC! Wind! I know, right! That’s northern va for ya! Oddly, we’re heading to upstate NY this afternoon, do to the day off for some snowmobiling at our lake house. I hate snow...so I’m far from thrilled!
Completely crazy. I could maybe see why the schools closed with all the power outages, but I have no idea why the government closed. Don't get me wrong I'll take it, but makes no sense.

Hope you all were able to get to NY safe and sound. A coworker of mine was headed upstate too and it took her forever to get there. And just remember wine melts snow :drinking1

I laughed when I realized you had to google the meaning of craic!
From the little I know of you I'd say you're "good craic". A fun night out with friends should be good craic and normally involves at least 2 of the following 3-music, alcohol and banter (aka slagging eachother or more politely put teasing/joking eachother). If it ends up a really good night you'd say "the craic was mighty":rotfl::drinking1party::drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1
Wow, I'm honored to not only be a good craic but perhaps a mighty one too. Thanks for educating me and simultaneously teaching me a new word - slagging. Gonna see if I can work both craic and slagging into my vocabulary this week :-)

looked it up (just for the craic) and there was a note at the bottom of the definition which said "very tricky to get away with saying this in the US without getting strange looks from police officers" :confused3:rotfl:
In the "special requests" section of the invitation to my daughter's wedding a couple of years back 1 of our friends put as her request "a big feed and plenty of craic"!!! Gave us all a laugh :goodvibes
I'm guessing "craic" is like "crack" which is likely not a good thing to reference to police officers. Especially if its a good craic crack :P

I think I like not only you and your daughter, but your friend. Shouldn't we all want a big feed and plenty of craic in life :-)

Did Casey like the stairs? The first time we took Gwen here, she was AMAZED by the candy in the steps. She couldn't stop talking about them.
There weren't any stairs in the one we went too. I don't think we went to the main one, though I'm not sure where that is. We went to the one in Union Square which was pretty small. But it was also close to Union Square Cafe where we got bloody marys and brunch :drinking1

How fun to have a girls trip to the big Apple, looks like a great time. Casey looks so tall now in the pictures, wow she is growing! Such a traveler she is!
It was a great time. She is definitely crazy tall, though she gets none of it from us. She was 7 last week but at her physical was in the 90th percentile for height! With 5'5" and 5'7" parents I'm guessing genetics will hit her sometime soon.

Catching up. Your trip around the Food & Wine Festival looks tipsilly good. I love the Limoncello Margarita, but i dont remember ut being that sour. Huh.

Maybe check out the Swan and Dolphn kid clubs. I hear you set a couple hours free if you dine at one of the restaurants. Disney keeps cutting its benefits to resort guests. Those things werent exactly cheap.

Keep em coming.
Thats a great suggestion on Swan and Dolphin. I forgot they had them. Though I'm sure they will be even more popular now!

We love NYC! Probably equal to Disney. We are going to Disney in August too. But first, an April trip where dd, 14 is running the Dark Side 5K and Half marathon! Loving your report, as always.
Casey definitely loved NYC too, though she made it clear she loved Disney more! I had a great time, but as a non-shopper it wasn't exactly my style.

How awesome your daughter is doing both races. Good luck to her!!! Casey is prepping for another 5K so hopefully she is ready for a half by the item she is 14 too.

Looks like a wonderful time was had in NYC! :goodvibes
It was awesome!

Looks lik a fun time in NYC! It's been too long since we have been and we need to go back. How was School of Rock?
School of Rock was awesome! I had very low expectations as we'd gotten the tickets half price, but we loved it even more than Aladdin. It was part musical, part rock concert, and some of the most talented kids I'd ever seen. Definitely worth seeing!

I think when they first rolled this out, you had to be staying at select (Deluxe) resorts. But once you activated it within the Lyft app, you could have used it at any of the resorts, including Value resorts. But you're right, for the three of you, not the best value.
That must have been what was going on when we were there. Good thing we didn't get stuck on them at first and just used the cheaper uber option.

What in the what?! That is amazing that this happened for you guys!
I know it was crazy. Still shocked it happened!

DH got this since it was FREEZING and we had to sit on the patio - which was really nice BTW but they totally need heaters.
I can't believe they didn't have heaters! We've never needed anything but a fan there but I'd love to sit outside even if it was cold out.

I'm very disappointed as well. Calvin loves just playing and being around other kids and he loved this!
I'm still bitter that I may have sent Disney one of my infamous tipsy emails about it !

I LOVED this back in 2013, but it had okra in it. Guess they got rid of that ingredient, but it made it so so good!
I'm not a huge okra fan, but this was awesome either way!

I love you guys. Seriously.
Seriously we love you too :-)

We did this and I got a blue pearl!! :hyper:
A blue pearl???? i didn't even know there was such a thing

Yay for a fun NYC trip!
it was perfect!

You all are so cute and looks like you had a lot of fun!!!!
Thanks! We had a grea time.

You were SO......CLOSE.......:drive:
Glad you guys had fun!
I know, I'm a total tool. As you know with everything going on in my life my head was not in this trip at all. It was seriously about 5 days before the trip that I did any semblance of planning and the day before we left before I realized how close you were. If I'd thought ahead at all we could have maybe et up.

There weren't any stairs in the one we went too. I don't think we went to the main one, though I'm not sure where that is. We went to the one in Union Square which was pretty small. But it was also close to Union Square Cafe where we got bloody marys and brunch :drinking1
I didn't know there was more than one. The big one, and the first one is kind of out of the way. It's over by Bloomingdales on the East side.
Priorities.

I didn't know there was more than one. The big one, and the first one is kind of out of the way. It's over by Bloomingdales on the East side.
Priorities.

When I looked it up there were 3 or 4 of them. I wasn't sure which was the "original" but ours was pretty small. Nevertheless we still spent $50 on candy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter