Yet another June ?

Terry B

Earning My Ears
If you had your choice to go 1st week of June (2003) or wait till the 2nd week after all the Gay Day stuff is over with, hoping to go the 1st week right after our schools let out for summer and try and beat some of the heat/crowds but the G.D. stuff has me concerned. Any thoughts are appreciated.....

if its going to wierd you out, wait. if not then go. while the longer you wait to go in june, the more schools will be out, you want to be at ease and relaxed on your vacation.

The farther along in June it is, the more crowded it becomes. I try to go as early in June as I can or late May; fortunately our schools get out in May, so we try to go right after school gets done to avoid the summer crowds.

My vote is for as early in June as you can go. I have been just about every week in June in the past and the crowds are definitely the best that very first week. After that, more and more kids get out of school and the parks get increasingly crowded.

The only thing is you'll definitely want to avoid the Magic Kingdom that first Saturday as that is usually the "official" gay day and the crowds will be outrageous. Other than that one day we didn't find any excessive crowds during our trip the first week of June a couple of years ago.

You'll have fun whichever week you choose, it's hard not to at WDW!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter