Yayyy we own Real-Estate in the US

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
This is all we kept saying on our holiday. We went over to the Open House on the first day of our holiday and we were not disappointed. An hour later we had purchased 200 points at our new "home " Beach Club Villas. We went with the Disney buy back your first years worth of points as they were giving us a use year of December any way so it made sense and a great saving of $2000. Fully paid up on the AMEX so we can put the reward points towards miles for flights - all in all a successful day.

It was great to then walk past all the DVC stands at the parks and resorts and say in jest as we passed "no thanks - already in"

Now I just have to plan when we're gonna go next year as I don't want to use my points for our Xmas trip - woo-hoo!!!

Thanks to everyone who gave me so many tips and advice over here.

Congratulations!
High five! :teeth:

Glad it all worked out well for you (I assume it did if you'd signed up within an hour ;) )

I hope you have lots of fun planning all the things you could do with your points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter