Non-riders and Lockers

Carolina Beth

Earning My Ears
This question pertains to rides with lockers. If there is a person in our group who would rather do the queue but not ride, can they carry their bag with them? I'm hearing conflicting info on this, so I am wondering if this is allowed on some rides but not others. Thank you!

Yes, just tell the CM at the queue entrance that someone is not riding & will hold bags.

Velocicoaster everyone can bring bags until the lockers/metal detectors near the end of the queue, at which point your non-rider would split off.

You probably can't do this for the other metal detector rides (Rip Ride Rocket, Hulk - but those queues are boring anyways).

This question pertains to rides with lockers. If there is a person in our group who would rather do the queue but not ride, can they carry their bag with them? I'm hearing conflicting info on this, so I am wondering if this is allowed on some rides but not others. Thank you!
One of my kids won't do Hagrids or Gringots. We've had no problems bringing bags in when saying we're doing rider swap.

I've always been able to bring bags all the way through when doing rider swap, so I imagine it's the same with a non-rider, just let the team member know at the entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter