Yay, the end of the dreaded sling bag!

I’m so relieved! We have enough sling bags and giant luggage tags that don’t stay on already. We have four cruise’s between April and January 2024, we’ll hit Platinum after September’s cruise. I’m wondering if they are going to revamp lanyards too or take them away altogether. 🤔

And this is what I want to achieve some day! Not there yet, but would love to be on back-to-back cruises. I thought a trip in April 2022, January 2023, and December 2023 was impressive, but you're next level! We'll hit Platnium after this next cruise in December. We loved the inaugural Wish items, but almost couldn't bring myself to use the white/gold bags at the beach.

And this is what I want to achieve some day! Not there yet, but would love to be on back-to-back cruises. I thought a trip in April 2022, January 2023, and December 2023 was impressive, but you're next level! We'll hit Platnium after this next cruise in December. We loved the inaugural Wish items, but almost couldn't bring myself to use the white/gold bags at the beach.
As we chased Platinum … Pearl came and messed up the entire operation! 🤣 We cruised a lot last year, March, May, October, November, December. 😂

This year is just January, April, Sept, Nov, and Jan 2024. After Jan 2024, I’ll have sailed all ships currently in the fleet. I have no desire to sail on the supposed mega ship - but I am really hoping the Treasure is amazing. Aladdin is one of my fav Disney movies!

As we chased Platinum … Pearl came and messed up the entire operation! 🤣 We cruised a lot last year, March, May, October, November, December. 😂

This year is just January, April, Sept, Nov, and Jan 2024. After Jan 2024, I’ll have sailed all ships currently in the fleet. I have no desire to sail on the supposed mega ship - but I am really hoping the Treasure is amazing. Aladdin is one of my fav Disney movies!

I love how you phrased it as "just" 🤣 and similarly, so pumped about the Treasure!! Saving our on-board booking credit for that itinerary right now as our Christmas cruise was a block-out date. Now onwards to Pearl status!! Not sure if it's worth it for just the tumblers, but always jealous when I see the different colored lanyards..

I love how you phrased it as "just" 🤣 and similarly, so pumped about the Treasure!! Saving our on-board booking credit for that itinerary right now as our Christmas cruise was a block-out date. Now onwards to Pearl status!! Not sure if it's worth it for just the tumblers, but always jealous when I see the different colored lanyards..
Same! I’m excited that my bday cruise will be the 11th and I can wear the new lanyard if I want! Sometimes, it’s the little things in life! 😂

Won’t be sailing the Wish until Jan 2024, there have been such mixed reviews. Hoping they can work out details with the Treasure. I’ll just be so excited to be able to sail on an Aladdin themed ship I don’t think I’ll care about the layout! 🥰

The lanyards have changed over the years. Had a wrist strap option nobody used and was way thicker and had Velcro parts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter