Yak & Yeti- easy get?

Yes one time we arrived early and went to Disney Springs on a Saturday night. Every restaurant had a 2 to 3 hour wait. We went to T Rex and told them we were members and waited maybe 15 minutes. I was hesitant to use it but one of our party had medical reasons she had to eat earlier. We did not anticipate this crazy crowd.

Yes one time we arrived early and went to Disney Springs on a Saturday night. Every restaurant had a 2 to 3 hour wait. We went to T Rex and told them we were members and waited maybe 15 minutes. I was hesitant to use it but one of our party had medical reasons she had to eat earlier. We did not anticipate this crazy crowd.
Why were you hesitant to use the Member Perk of seating? Love that perk and you have to invest in going to a Landry’s in order to get your membership cost back so it’s not like charity. I’ve used it at various Landry’s restaurants for anywhere from 1-6 people, never even thought to feel bad about it.

It’s almost essential at Y&Y. They release very few ADRs via Disney.

I have the feeling that they hold tables back for the walk up benefit. Also, in my experience the tables for Landry Select members are usually in a very nice section at Yak & Yeti.

I have the feeling that they hold tables back for the walk up benefit. Also, in my experience the tables for Landry Select members are usually in a very nice section at Yak & Yeti.
I honestly don't think there's a special section for Landry members. I think walk-up or called-in reservations, we're just happy to get the next available table after check-in! That said, there are many nice sections at Y&Y!

I honestly don't think there's a special section for Landry members. I think walk-up or called-in reservations, we're just happy to get the next available table after check-in! That said, there are many nice sections at Y&Y!
We just end up in the same section every time and every time all the other tables around us have the card as well. Could be totally by chance, but after three times I started to wonder…

We just end up in the same section every time and every time all the other tables around us have the card as well. Could be totally by chance, but after three times I started to wonder…
Interesting. We've been in several different sections, both upstairs and downstairs.

I used my Landry's card last June to get a table for a party of 6 about an hour before AK was supposed to close. When I showed my card to the hostess turned to her co-worker and said, with an attitude and big sigh, It's a Landry card. There was no one waiting and plenty of tables so IDK what her deal was. We were seated right away and the waiter was fantastic and had a great attitude. I wouldn't hesitate to use it. It's really the best way to go.

You talked me into it - I just bought the card lol. So I hope I can use it for TRex next month. It will be a Saturday night at 7:00 so it will be crazy busy. I hope we can get seated with the card and no reservation. If not I’m not sure where I would use the card since there are no restaurants near us that take it.

You talked me into it - I just bought the card lol. So I hope I can use it for TRex next month. It will be a Saturday night at 7:00 so it will be crazy busy. I hope we can get seated with the card and no reservation. If not I’m not sure where I would use the card since there are no restaurants near us that take it.
We don't use it at home, either. Just at WDW.
BTW, if you are there during your birthday month, you get a huge discount ($25? I forget the exact amount) taken from your bill. Also, the very first time you use the card, you get the $25 fee back, so it's a no-brainer to get it.

I just am anxious about having no reservation for Disney Springs on a Saturday night! So hopefully their priority seating will work for us.

I’m sot testing for ADRs before my actual date next week. Haven’t seen an Y& Y, but I haven’t looked right at drop time.

By the way, nobody checks your ID to see when your birthday is. Mine is March, but I told them it was June so we could use the birthday benefit all of June and the first two weeks of July.

I’m sot testing for ADRs before my actual date next week. Haven’t seen an Y& Y, but I haven’t looked right at drop time.

By the way, nobody checks your ID to see when your birthday is. Mine is March, but I told them it was June so we could use the birthday benefit all of June and the first two weeks of July.
What is the birthday benefit?

We just booked through Disney and had no problem finding availability. It's the 3rd day of our stay, so 60+3.

Get the Landry’s card! Just like others have said, you get to call the restaurant directly for a reservation, $25 credit birthday month, walk up service, priority seating. $25 fee to join and then you get that back. We also use it for restaurants here in Philadelphia. I feel like we always get seated in what I can describe as the “quiet section” of Yak & Yeti every time we go. We were just there this past weekend and once again, seated in the same small room to the left at the same table. I have rarely been able to snag a Y&Y reservation through the MDE app and since this restaurant is a must for us every trip, the Landry’s card is 100% totally worth it. 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter