Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

We are WBC right now! We picked up the purple bin yesterday & have already been using a lot! Thanks to whoever left the mickey waffle maker! They were a big hit with my kids today!

Just a heads up for others. The 1st man I talked to in bell services seemed confused when I went to pick up the bin. He told me he'd have to go find someone to help, but right after he left another man came up. He knew exactly what I was talking about. He said "Oh it's one of those blue and purple boxes." So just find one them who knows!

Love the idea of paying it forward. I'm in the midst of planning a trip and I think we'll be staying at BC bc we loved it so much last time we were there. I have a Disney waffle iron I would love to add to a bin. My kids (DD's 12) aren't really into the waffles shaped like Disney characters anymore:( When I have my definite dates I will be back:)

Just dropped the Teal bin off with bell services. I wanted to go through it and organize everything but with all of this hurricane business, I just kind of shoved everything in and dropped it off. Sorry for the unorganized bin!

Just dropped the Teal bin off with bell services. I wanted to go through it and organize everything but with all of this hurricane business, I just kind of shoved everything in and dropped it off. Sorry for the unorganized bin!

Safe travels home!

Thank you! It was quite an ordeal. Flight canceled and Bonnet Creek (surprisingly) gave us a hard time about staying another night! We ended up renting a car and driving to Atlanta to catch a flight home.
Oh, ugh! Quite the ordeal indeed. Glad you were able to get a rental, I would imagine that you guys weren't the only ones making that trek to another airport or driving home altogether.

Teal Bin is back at bell services and awaiting its next family! Thank you to all who have contributed to this neat idea!

Was contacted by the person before me for the purple bin > donald&daisy and just contacted the person after me >NHLFAN. :)

I will read up more on this activity. I wanted to see if we had an opportunity to get in on it. We will be going June 17-24, 2017.

It will be my first time staying at Bonnett Creek! Will be there in early December; can't wait now, based on what I've read!

It will be my first time staying at Bonnett Creek! Will be there in early December; can't wait now, based on what I've read!
You are in for a treat. My opinion is that the closest thing to a WBC room is insanely more expensive. I put the in room amenities and quality of the room at, if not better, than the best deluxe Disney resort. As for the grounds, it has something for everyone. Activities for kids, many pools, lazy river, slide, bars for adults, community center with activities.

The other great thing is that you are close to some great Disney places. AoA and Pop Century are right around the corner. Boardwalk is less than 2 miles away. Disney Springs is 2 miles away. Dining options are all over the place within 5 miles. There are so many things I can say and I have only been there once.

Reporting in that Teal is in good shape and is waiting for Kami2199. It now has a Mickey waffle maker in it, so remember waffle mix :) I assume Purple still has a waffle maker in it as well. I also included a shoe organizer and magnets for sticking to the back of the entry door to organize all of the pocket junk we all carry around, so both bins should now have that as well.

Happy travels everyone!

Very interested in Teal Bin#2! Staying Dec. 10 to Dec 17. 4 adults and 2 children. First time poster so will work on getting PM capabailities going!

Thank you!

3 days!! Anyone who had the purple bin last, any hints to what's inside?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter