• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WW Weekly Weigh In--- Part 2

No big deal. I gained .4 at my second weigh-in but I didn't let it get me down. Look at the overall picture instead of the numbers each week.

I went to my weigh-in today because I couldn't make it on Wednesday. I was down 3.2 pounds. I was a bit surprised as I slacked off on my tracking and exercising (I've been sick).

Need to get back on my Wii though!

congratulations on your loss! :woohoo:hope you're feeling better now

Week 1 weigh in-3.6 lbs lost!!:cool1:

awesome!:cool1:

about 3 years ago I lost 20 lbs with WW and then moved to where I didnt have WW close to where I was and gained about 10 back. Then finally got WW at work and lost about 10 then moved again and gained 5 back. Now on 3rd week of WW again and have lost 5 lbs. I have 18 days til my Dis cruise and wanted to get rid of 15 more but dont see that happening. But each day is a new day.
as my last group leader said===if you kinda do it then it kinda works, if you really do it- it really works. So true! But I was wanting a quick start- like an 5+ start week like I have had each other time I have started. Oh well. Off to the gym now.

Good Luck everyone! :yay:

Hi everyone!!! i'm somewhat new to dis and new to WW. i lost -2.6 the first week (my weigh in is sat morning) but since then Ive stayed the same. i watch my points and very rarely go over, i drink my water and i exercise four times a week. What am i doing wrong? Should i be using the flex points everyday? is it to be expected for week two? have i reached a plateau already?

Any and all advice would help

thanks

Just got back from WI --- down 2 lbs. :cool1:

about 3 years ago I lost 20 lbs with WW and then moved to where I didnt have WW close to where I was and gained about 10 back. Then finally got WW at work and lost about 10 then moved again and gained 5 back. Now on 3rd week of WW again and have lost 5 lbs. I have 18 days til my Dis cruise and wanted to get rid of 15 more but dont see that happening. But each day is a new day.
as my last group leader said===if you kinda do it then it kinda works, if you really do it- it really works. So true! But I was wanting a quick start- like an 5+ start week like I have had each other time I have started. Oh well. Off to the gym now.

Good Luck everyone! :yay:

Any loss is still great! Just keep at it.

Taleasoldas Time-- I am not sure. Are you eating enough protein? Are you eating higher sodium foods the day before weigh in?

Just got back from WI --- down 2 lbs. :cool1:

Great job. My weigh in this week is tomorrow night. I'm not expecting a loss this week. My hubby and I had a much needed weekend away this past weekend. If I stay the same I will fell very lucky.

Just back from weigh in. I lost .6 and I am super excited about it because I thought for sure I gained this week because of my little getaway with DH. So far 4 weeks and no gains only losses, no matter how small. I hope I can keep this up.

Just back from weigh in. I lost .6 and I am super excited about it because I thought for sure I gained this week because of my little getaway with DH. So far 4 weeks and no gains only losses, no matter how small. I hope I can keep this up.

way to go! :cool1:

Weigh in today-down 1.4 for a total of 5 lbs in two weeks!! :cool1:

Just back from WI....missed my weigh in last week, but I am down .8 today! Had some eating challenges last week so I am happy with my loss. Now if I can hold my own this upcoming week, I'll be happy....PMS on the way and that's always a gain week for me :sad:

Over halfway to my goal now :thumbsup2

awesome!!:cheer2:

Weigh in today-down 1.4 for a total of 5 lbs in two weeks!! :cool1:

good job!!:cheer2:

Just back from WI-- down 1.8 :goodvibes Kind of surprised since I had lasagna Sat night and pizza Sunday. I guess being careful at every other meal paid off.

Hi everyone, I am back and had a wonderful trip to WDW! :cloud9: Unfortunately it is over :sad1: and I brought back a few souvenir pounds... :scared1: Well, these I hope not to keep (as compared to my other lovely souvenirs). Today I weighed in and since Monday I am tracking again.

Official weight gain during 10 days WDW: 4.4 lbs... :confused3

Congratulations to all the others, there seem some great weight losses happening!! :cool1: I hope to post a loss again next week!! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone, I am back and had a wonderful trip to WDW! :cloud9: Unfortunately it is over :sad1: and I brought back a few souvenir pounds... :scared1: Well, these I hope not to keep (as compared to my other lovely souvenirs). Today I weighed in and since Monday I am tracking again.

Official weight gain during 10 days WDW: 4.4 lbs... :confused3

Congratulations to all the others, there seem some great weight losses happening!! :cool1: I hope to post a loss again next week!! :thumbsup2

welcome back! Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip. 10 days in the World and a 4.4 gain is not bad at all!! I always come home with a few pounds too even with the walking there. I just can't resist all that good food! I bet you will get rid of it in no time.

Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread but not to WW. Since I re-joined last summer I've lost 26 lbs, with about 56 to go. My weigh-ins are on Thursday nights and last night I was down about 2 lbs. I've been gaining and losing the same 5 lbs since about Halloween, so I am hoping that finally booking our Disney trip will be the kick in the pants I needed to get the scale moving again!

Congrats on the super losses friends!!:banana::cool1:

I was down 0.6 this week, not too bad considering last night we had our "valentines" dinner at Red Robin!

Didn't get a chance to check in since my last weigh-in. Down 1 pound, which I guess was the pound I gained the week before. ;)

I have a great food find though!!

Special K multi-grain crackers. 24 crackers, no points. Yep, WW calculates them at 0! How sweet is that. And, if you are in a very munchy mood 48 are only 1 point! They are really good and I love them with hummus.

I forgot to come on and post last Thursday after my weight in. Down 2.4 pounds......woohoo!!!!! So glad that I am still on the downward scale.....I haven't had a gain in 6 weeks. That is pretty exciting.

welcome back! Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip. 10 days in the World and a 4.4 gain is not bad at all!! I always come home with a few pounds too even with the walking there. I just can't resist all that good food! I bet you will get rid of it in no time.

Thanks for the encouragement! I was really just enjoying the food and did not think too much about what I ate. But, I was pretty good to not overeat as I regularly did in the past. My sister and I shared a lot of meals and only once did I feel like I have eaten too much. Sharing meals also helped us sampling more snacks and deserts... :rolleyes1

Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread but not to WW. Since I re-joined last summer I've lost 26 lbs, with about 56 to go. My weigh-ins are on Thursday nights and last night I was down about 2 lbs. I've been gaining and losing the same 5 lbs since about Halloween, so I am hoping that finally booking our Disney trip will be the kick in the pants I needed to get the scale moving again!

Hi Amy, welcome to this thread! 26 lbs is a great achievement, congratulations! :thumbsup2

Congrats on the super losses friends!!:banana::cool1:

I was down 0.6 this week, not too bad considering last night we had our "valentines" dinner at Red Robin!

Didn't get a chance to check in since my last weigh-in. Down 1 pound, which I guess was the pound I gained the week before. ;)

I have a great food find though!!

Special K multi-grain crackers. 24 crackers, no points. Yep, WW calculates them at 0! How sweet is that. And, if you are in a very munchy mood 48 are only 1 point! They are really good and I love them with hummus.

I forgot to come on and post last Thursday after my weight in. Down 2.4 pounds......woohoo!!!!! So glad that I am still on the downward scale.....I haven't had a gain in 6 weeks. That is pretty exciting.

Congratulations to everyone for their losses! I will have my WI tomorrow and I am hoping to say goodbye to a few of the WDW lbs!! :goodvibes

Welcome Amy!!! And great job this week everyone!!! Keep up the good work. WI for me is tomorrow. I think I will have a lose. I have doubled my workout time so we'll see what happens. I am trying to get to that 5% mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter