WW Weekly Weigh In--- Part 2

:cool1: Down 2.2 this week after last weeks 0.8 gain. I will take it!

I lost 2.2 pounds this week, bringing my grand total to...31 pounds! I'm so excited, it's starting to feel real.

My 35th birthday is next Thursday, which is also my weigh-in day. So I have decided to do a mini-challenge, 35 by 35! Losing 4 pounds in a week will be tough, but I just have to go for it.

And since my boy turns 3 this weekend, complete with two days of celebration (a day with grandparents followed by a day of our own little family's celebration), I think it's good for me to have a challenge like this. Otherwise, I might be tempted to eat a lot of pizza and cake! This should help me stay in better control than I would.

So that's my mantra this week: 35 by 35!

Everyone is very impressive this week. 2 and 2.2 losses are amazing!

I lost 1 pound today and feel pleased with that. I used all of the weekly points and almost all of my activity points, so I wasn't sure of what the results will be, but I was pleased when I stepped on the scale this morning.

Have a nice weekend!

I'm new to the boards, and I do ww as well. After reading some of these posts I feel really inspired!

I've been doing ww and just started working out 3 weeks ago. I've lost 16 lbs since January, and I can't believe it! I'm hoping by posting here it will help me keep on track!

I'm new to the boards, and I do ww as well. After reading some of these posts I feel really inspired!

I've been doing ww and just started working out 3 weeks ago. I've lost 16 lbs since January, and I can't believe it! I'm hoping by posting here it will help me keep on track!

Welcome and great job!! WOW 16 lbs since January, thats impressive!!:cheer2:

As for me, I was down 1.6 this week, feeling good about that. Hoping to hit my 10 lb mark soon (I am at 8.6 lbs right now).

Awesome job everyone, keep up the good work!:thumbsup2

I've been trying to slowly change my eating habits, and man is it hard! I have finally gotten things under control where we only go out to eat once a week, and I bring my lunches to work. This was a huge thing for me! That and adding the gym in has led to 9lb drop since the begining of Feb.

My next goal is to get off tv dinners and prepackaged sandwiches. I have been loving those new veggie steamers they sell at the grocery store- it has made eating veggies quick and easy for me!

Anyone have other suggestions for easy to make healthy meals?

Congratulations to everyone for your losses! I gained last week, only +0.4 lbs, but still it is a bit depressing. My WI is on Wednesday and I hope I will see a loss. I had a good week so far. :thumbsup2

lelei, trying to change your eating habits is really the hard thing about WW. But this is what will keep you healthy in the future! :goodvibes

One of my favourite easy and healthy meals is to cut up potatoes and vegetables (zucchini, bell peppers, carrrots and whatever else you want), out the all in a big bowl and add 1 teaspoon of oil per person as well as some salt and pepper and possibly some herbs if you feel like it, put it on a baking tray and bake it in the oven at a rather high temperature until the potatoes are soft. You can also add some chicken breasts (just place them on top of the vegetables).

HI! I have been thinking about re-joining WW, I went for a bit and was not very successful with the points (I always under estimated:)) There are not meetings times close to me that work...anyone do the on-line thing? Any advice or thoughts would be great! Thanks!

HI! I have been thinking about re-joining WW, I went for a bit and was not very successful with the points (I always under estimated:)) There are not meetings times close to me that work...anyone do the on-line thing? Any advice or thoughts would be great! Thanks!

I am doing it online and really like it. Since I am at a computer for most of the day it is always very easy to immediately enter what I ate into the diary. I think it is a great tool. But you need a bit more discipline and have to draw your motivation from yourself - or from our little group here! :goodvibes

Hi everyone. I've checked in here a couple times and recently I had fallen off program. My journey really started last year in april when a friend dragged me to weight watchers with her. I really got into it and lost 20lbs. But after that I somehow lost all motovation and didn't follow plan for about 4 months. I went back to WW this past Jan and determined to stay on program. My friend who dragged me with her last time is no longer doing WW and actually gained back more than she lost. :headache:I think checking in with you girls on a regular basis will really help me stay on track. my end goal along with losing weight/getting healthy is to complete the princess half marathon at Disney next year. I have just about a year to get ready for this and I really hope to complete the race! All of you here are an inspiration. :banana: Have a good week everyone!!!

I have only done the online option and it works great for me. I am not sure that the participatory meetings would have been a good fit for my personality, but I know a lot of people prefer that.

I think of the online system as essentially counting calories, but with someone else doing the calculating and counting! Now I use the iphone app (almost exclusively) and find that it is easier than ever. I also allows me to update as I go through my day and not wait until I am home. In my opinion, this is a big help. I find that I am immediately accountable for what goes into my mouth. At the same time, if I get an activity point or two during the day, I can immediately add it in to give myself a little boost!

I use some of the tools online to help me and I also attend meetings. I love the exercise demos on the fitness section. I have also used the recipe builder to help find the points values of some of my favorite recipes. I also like reading the inspirational stories of successful members.

I think with dedication you could be successful using only the online system. I really enjoy the accountability and the support at my local meetings.

Good Luck!

Hi everyone. I've checked in here a couple times and recently I had fallen off program. My journey really started last year in april when a friend dragged me to weight watchers with her. I really got into it and lost 20lbs. But after that I somehow lost all motovation and didn't follow plan for about 4 months. I went back to WW this past Jan and determined to stay on program. My friend who dragged me with her last time is no longer doing WW and actually gained back more than she lost. :headache:I think checking in with you girls on a regular basis will really help me stay on track. my end goal along with losing weight/getting healthy is to complete the princess half marathon at Disney next year. I have just about a year to get ready for this and I really hope to complete the race! All of you here are an inspiration. :banana: Have a good week everyone!!!

There is a 5K Prep Plan on the fitness section of the WW website.:thumbsup2

Hello! I joined WW last week meetings and online. Can't wait to have a weight loss to report here. Hope to be back soon.

One pound loss for me today. Very excited since this is my lowest weight in years (and years and years). I have added in some weight classes and spin classes this year, so I think that is helping. Still need more muscles and toning though!

I weighed in on Wednesday and was so frustrated: after a really good week I only lost 0.4 lbs... :scared1: And the on Thursday I was up again another 2.5 lbs... :scared1::scared1: I know you should only weigh in once a week, but I have had never a problem with just stepping on the scale every day.. This was just soooo depressing. But the good thing was: I did not start eating because I was sad about my weight!! :thumbsup2 And then today I was down 2 pounds from my weight on WEdnesday... :confused: but also: :banana::banana: I hope it stays that way until next Wednesday!! The weight I had today is the lowest I have come down with WW just before Christmas and then again before my WDW trip in January. So I really hope to finally go below that weight!! :goodvibes

Hello! I joined WW last week meetings and online. Can't wait to have a weight loss to report here. Hope to be back soon.

Hi and :welcome: I hope you will be able to post your first loss soon!

One pound loss for me today. Very excited since this is my lowest weight in years (and years and years). I have added in some weight classes and spin classes this year, so I think that is helping. Still need more muscles and toning though!

Congratulations!! Isn't that a great feeling to go below a certain barrier that you hadn't been able to tackle for ages? :goodvibes I am so impressed with the exercise programm everyone on here has. I never have the time to do that much. But at least I am walking to work again, so that is 60 minutes walking every day!

Weigh in today had me up 0.2, not good, but not nearly as bad as it could have been. Overate the last 2 days (don't know why:confused3) but the exercise really does help keep things under control.

I am about 8 pounds away from my lowest weight in quite some time, I was hoping to get there by mid April, hopefully with more running outdoors now I can get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter