WrinkleLESS clothes packing

I've tried rolling and that doesn't work all that well. I usually iron my clothes as I pack and hang them on hangers, then slip dry cleaner bags over them before packing (hangers and all). Then when I arrive, I unpack and hang everything up ASAP. This works for me and I have no ironing to do when I arrive.

For business trips I plan ahead and just have everything laundered at the cleaners. This can be expensive, but worth it sometimes. You can also have the cleaners fold and box the shirts and just pack the boxes if you have room. I don't pack light so I never have room for the boxes!

Also, I have soft side suit cases that are styled like a duffle bag with wheels and a rigid handle. This type of bag loads from the top and helps reduce wrinkles vs. the type that lays flat to load...or at least that is what Travelocity.com says.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter