WrinkleLESS clothes packing

TIGGER36027

Earning My Ears
Ok...read where you can roll your clothes, put clothes in ziploc baggies to keep from wrinkling, never tired it, but I might.

So if you have a hanging bag with shirts and blouses in it, they get all scrunched up and wrinkle.....

Need anyone's advice on how to keep that from happening if possible. I dont wanna iron at WDW....I know the trick about steaming them in a hot shower, but that is just aggravating.

Anyone got any tips? :(

Yeah I do!!!!!
Try Downey Wrinkle Releaser (sp?) I pack it for my Hubby on his Business trips, You just spray & pull & It really takes out the wrinkles...It is Great!!!! It also smells so fresh & clean like they just came out of the dryer! I don't know about using it on thinks like silk never tried that (don't own any thing fancy)...Try it at home 1st, I know you'll love it!
dee:)

I'm thinking about getting a bottle to take with us on our next trip. About how long does a bottle last, and how much is it. I know if it is Downey it will probably be a little more expensive. Thanks. :wave:

YEA!!!!

Thank you so very much! I will try that.....(another quick trip to wal-mart) LOL

Sounds easy enuff to me. :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :pinkbounc

Your Welcome...your Welcome!
I believe it was........ hang on I will get it!.....
Ok It was $3.59 for 16.9 oz what I did was put some in a little spray bottle for my Hubby b/c I figured he would complain about the big bottle in his carryon.. I just got a lil hairspay bottle and rinsed it out really well, I am gonna bring it with us on our trip in 13 Days! Great stuff!
Dee

Another Downy Wrinkle Release Lover here!!!! I live on this stuff. I HATE to iron!!!! Absolutely HATE it!!! This stuff goes with me everywhere I go. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!! :D :D :D

I agree--another trip to Walmart!! I never heard of this stuff before! What a great idea!

Use it all the time. Love it! Even my 9 yr old DD uses it for school clothes. Just be sure to allow time for drying. It doesn't get them completely wrinklefree but works great for causal clothing.

Just had to add that we've always used water in a spray bottle, and it works great for getting out wrinkles. Can't bring myself to pay for Downy when water works so well. :D

Unfortunately, I am constantly ironing something at home and even on vacation. I am particularly fond of my iron and have even been known to travel with it just because I don't want to take the chance of ruining an item with a defective iron. That being said, I still wouldn't mind another option while on vacation. Would you say the wrinkle release spray would work on items of clothing that had been "dripped-dry"? Most of my clothes as well as my 2 DD's are 100% cotton and never see the inside of a dryer, hence I am daily at my iron board. Any help would be appreciated.

Also try hanging each individual item in a dry cleaner bag. I use them to layer in between clothes in my suitcase and it seems to help. But I'd buy the wrinkle realeser also.

Everyone should try the Downey Wrinkle Releaser! I took it with me to London and Ireland this past spring for 2 weeks and it worked great! I do find that it works best on clothes that are 100% cotton or cotton mix. Also,rolling the casual clothes-T shirts,shorts,etc. helps and then I bring a steamer too.

I've always just used water and it works as well. Just hang what you are wearing the night before, give it a good mist and it's wrinkle free in the morning.

I use a water squirt bottle in the morning in spring, summer, and fall for wrinkles. In the winter I squirt them the night before. I used to use a hand held steamer but even that took too much time.

We wear lots of natural fibers. Silks, cotton and linen! They all wrinkle. However, I do not pack until the night before and as soon as I get into the room, I unpack! My dh says I'm an animal with my organization skills. I hang nearly everything on hangers and let them work themselves out!

Haven't needed an iron yet!

Okay, Okay, I read all the posts and bought some today!

Although one of the main ingredients was water, I decided to put down the $3.25 and go for it. Went home, took out a linen blouse and worked it in.

It worked!!!

The smell reminds me of a designer perfume, so I don't know how the bees and bugs will enjoy it.

Anyhow, I'm bringing it on my next trip to WDW.

I had an emergency spur of the moment trip one time and found a great way to pack relatively wrinkle free. I was in a rush and I just reached into the closet and pulled out a few sets of clothes on their hangers. I folded them all together in half and put them into the suitcase. I was surprised to see how well they stood up to the packing and it was so easy to just reach in and hang them up at my destination. This works best when you are staying in one place for a length of time. When we go to Disney we pack a small case with clothes for the trip down and back and put the main clothes in the big suitcase. DH stuff goes in the outside pockets and mine go in the inside. We travel so much that it is almost like second nature. I keep the bath bag packed all the time. When I return from a trip I go thru and refill and replace anything that needs it. I have found that it takes longer to pack this tiny bag than the big suitcases.

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter