WP/LS/UK - 6/21/07 - removed

FYI: Randy doesn't post all his pics online. He just does a sampling. When you get the CD/DVD, you should have all your pics. I, for example, was super disappointed that I didn't get very many cake pics. But when I got the DVD, I found several of them, so I was happy about that. (For some reason he most of the toasting and cake cutting, but oh, well.)

The pictures look great so far. Any tips on the ones that were taken at the Living Seas? My reception is going to be there too and I'm a little nervous about the pictures turning out.

We're using Randy too that's why I was curious because I have started a running list of pictures that I want taken. I did add your tips about the tanks and the sign. The letters being covered up with definitely drive me crazy too, so I understand your DH's frustration. If you think of anything else just let me know.

I've been reading this all day! I'm got so hooked I couldn't stop. Everything turned out beautiful. You are a very lucky bride! I can only hope our DFTW is as beautiful.

Awe, I loved your TR. Thank you so much for sharing it with us, I felt like I was there! Can't wait for you to go back to WDW so we can hear of your next TR. So sad to see it end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter