WP/LS/UK - 6/21/07 - removed

Hi kelly! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right when Mike and I got to our location we met our DPS photographer, Paul. Randy had already had Mary's (pixie08) dessert party booked so we hired a Disney photographer for a few hours so we could still have dessert party pictures. I have to say that Paul was AMAZING! If you decide to use DPS I would HIGHLY recommend him. I'll tell you more about him in a bit.

After meeting Paul I headed straight over to the side of the terrace that faces the France DP location. I looked all over to spot Mary (pixie08) so I could wave and say hi:wave: but her group was so big I couldn't find her anywhere. My guests already thought I was crazy so I stopped short of yelling "MARY!!" and waving my hands like a nut.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
I saw you guys to and was trying to check out the situation but man does time fly! between my guests and Randy getting picsthe DP was over in 5 min (or so it felt)Randy came over and was like "ok this is going to sound weird but Kelly says Hi":rotfl2: I said awwwww I hope she had an amazing wedding and he said you did. The wedding was great and i am so happy the rain held off through the dp!

Congrats again!

Kelly- Ive been out of the loop the last few days so now im trying to catch up! I absolutely love your ride photos! It made me laugh in the ToT photo with the little boy in the back left. He reminded me of myself. Haha-- i know how Mike feels about not liking rollercoasters- they freak me out! Haha-- i rode that once with DH and swore id never ride it again-- it was beyond freaky to me and I nearly wanted to kill everyone on the ride just so they would stop it and let me off-- haha pure torture. I sympathize iwth the boy in the back left. haha...

Everything looks so fun and exciting-- im so happy for you all!! I couldnt imagine going to Disney with that many friends! I think that would be awesome!!

Im excited to see whats in store next-- dont keep me waiting too long!popcorn::

I had to go back and look at the Tower of Terror photo again. I had never noticed that boy! My sister rides any roller coaster or thrill ride with her eyes closed like that. I don't know why she goes on them. I would think not watching would make it worse?

I'll try to post our last day sometime tonight. I'm in a wedding this weekend and have to go run a bunch of errands so I can pack. I also have to try to get rid of the tan lines I got from my wedding dress. I never thought about putting on sunscreen and definitely burned. The bridesmaids dresses for this weekend are strapless and I don't want these tan lines (although they do remind me of my dress).

I hope everything is going okay with your house! I'm assuming that's what you've been having to deal with the past few days.

Yeah everything is working out-- it always does!! Just takes a little itme!

I know what you mean about tan lines-- i have a great bathingsuit I use that gives me no tan lines up top. So good luck with that-- i know how they are! Cant wait for more!

Kelly, I hate that it has all come to an end. Looking back on it now dont you miss being there? I opened up my TR today after a solid 8 months and wow-- brings back a lot of memories!! Im glad you both had a good time... you both seem like such great people. You are a beautiful person and bride-- and i want to wish you many many years of happiness and the largest Congratulations that you could ever imagine!

Aww I'm so sad your TR is over! I loved it! You did a great job. Thank you :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get to come visit WDW again soon so I can read another TR ;)

Kelly,

I loved your trip report, you did a great job. I'm sad that its over:sad1:. I remember reading your PJ and you had just posted that you were going to have your reception at the Living Seas. Thanks again for sharing all of your wedding plans and ideas with us. And of course, thanks for sharing your special day with us. I wish you and Mike all the happiness in the world :hug:

Oh my gosh- no they never even mentioned to me they move the dp indoors! I would have freaked lol! They did however move my ch indoors the next day because they were scared of rain- ahhh FL. in June you got to love it:rotfl:

Thanks Kelly for letting us share your day through you. Everything was beautiful and you'll have these memories to last a lifetime.

Kelly- I finally caught up on your TR! First of all, you were a beautiful bride :goodvibes I'm so jealous that you got to have a DP! I would hav esampled all the desserts too no matter how stuffed I was.

It looks like you had so much fun w/ your friends in the parks like we did. You all got a lot more acconmplished than we did though! Thanks for all the pictures on the rides too! What a neat perspective :) I know what you mean about saying good-bye and realizing it's all over. It's such an emotional let-down.

Best wishes to you two! It looks like you had lots of fun! Congrats on your marriage and thanks for sharing your story w/ us :cloud9:

What a great report! You had a wonderful wedding! We're just back from a three week trip to Florida so I had a lot of catching up to do, I've spent this evening with my laptop reading your TR! Your DP photos are lovely and I'm looking forward to seeing your pics from Randy! Best wishes to you both :flower3:

just read through your entire trip report. beautiful pictures. and wonderful locations if i do say so myself.:goodvibes the Living Seas is just gorgeous.

Congratulations

Aw Kelly,
I'm sad your TR is over! It was so good~! Be sure to write one for your honeymoon pt.2 :cool1:
I'm glad you two had such a great time. Congrats!!!!
Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter