Wow....Yacht Club (1st time deluxe)

I get it now. I'm staying at Yacht Club for a convention and have never stayed in a deluxe resort before (only budget and moderate, but mostly offsite due to all my hotel points from work travel) and this is pretty much blowing me away. I can totally see why people splurge, especially if it's just a night or two short visit - what a completely different experience!

I feel like I've discovered how the other half live and will forever be spoiled. :)

You know, if you rent DVC points at the sister property, the Beach Club, you can stay for about what you'd pay for a moderate resort (same is true for most DVC). So don't think it only has to be for the one percent! Or the 50 percent, as you described it. I consider this Disney's Best Kept Secret.

I loooove Yacht Club. Last trip was Polynesian, trip before was Beach Club.

Next trip we are going back to Yacht Club and I can't wait! We missed the Epcot resort area in general when we stayed at Polynesian.

Love both BC & YC. But I favor YC because all rooms have a full balcony vs BC having many rooms with the Juliet balcony.

We love the YC too...we actually love all 3 resorts in the Epcot area! As we've gotten older and which parks we spend the most time in has changed, we now almost always stay at one of those 3 resorts. This year we'll be staying at BWI, solely because we found the best rate there this time.

Glad you're enjoying your trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter